Twilight fans discussion

Vanessa Hudgens as Leah Clearwater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard this from Jasmine in another discussion:
Vanessa Ann Hudgens might be playing leah clearwater!
i personally find that OUTRAGEOUS
she isnt leah material AT ALL
and if she DOES get on screen
everyone will be thinking
"how did gabriella montez get into twilight??"

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) oh yea hah i was just looking at email she is WAY to girly for leah they hav not given her the part yet so idk

message 3: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 89 comments i noe rite...

message 4: by Bella (new)

Bella diverdi (twilightlover2) | 39 comments that would like ruin that part of the movie

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (immortalwithu) | 17 comments Mod
VENESSA IS GOING DOWN! IF DISNEY GETS INVOLVED WITH TWILIGHT, I WILL BE SO MAD! DISNEY GETS EVERYTHING ALREADY! TWILIGHT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DISNEY, SO DISNEY IS JUST FRIKEN JELOUS! GOSH, VENESSA SHOULD NOT B IN THE MOVIE AT ALL!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) totally agrre with u

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 226 comments Yah vanessa in twilight would be like Pepsi in cereal... gross

message 8: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 89 comments haha I gotta agree wit u on tht

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) pepsi and cereal is yummy

message 10: by Olivia (new)

really

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Yes with cinnamon toast crunch

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments She is too HSM to be Leah!!

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Yea totally she hasnt officialy gotten the part yet though so every CALM

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments :) ya and plus, cinnamon toast crunch and pepsi might actually be good!

message 15: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) lol happiness

V *Life is a roller coaster* Peachy Pal | 5 comments Vanessa H. is too dramatic 2 be in Twilight anyway

she is a dumb faggot who needs 2 get a life

I swer 2 god, if she gets a part in that movie, those stupid skank bag Disney people will con every single cent of $ outta Twilight as the could get

Im sorry but, its true

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 226 comments True that ... plus she would have already made it cuz the movies done their just editing it now.

message 18: by Bella (new)

Bella diverdi (twilightlover2) | 39 comments i agree totally with v

message 19: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) I agree too

message 20: by Olivia (new)

it just started shootting

If only he could SEE that he's my EVEYTHING wrote: "True that ... plus she would have already made it cuz the movies done their just editing it now."

message 21: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 3 comments I would die if she was Leah

message 22: by Olivia (new)

me 2

message 23: by Olivia (new)

me 2

message 24: by Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (last edited Mar 13, 2009 03:33PM) (new)

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Olivia wrote: "me 2"

I would not see the movie!!

message 25: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) I hope that she does NOT get into the movie, she is SOOOOO NOT Leah! Ugh, If she played Leah, the movie would be ruined!

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments lol!! that would be hilarious! her clothes would be covered with paint! perfect picture moment!

message 27: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) I would totally shoot it too, maybe not with a paintgun, I dont have one, but I do have a water gun, I'll fill it with nail polish!

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Bianca wrote: "I would totally shoot it too, maybe not with a paintgun, I dont have one, but I do have a water gun, I'll fill it with nail polish! "

Oh!! that would be so awesome!!!SHE WOULD BE LIKE A RAINBOW!!!

message 29: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) Thats the idea! At least she would look better! jk...maybe

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Ya!! maybe some would get on her actual nails!!

message 31: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) that would be hilarious, whoever gets the nails gets $10!

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments K!! You are so on!! I want to paint them bright orange!!:*)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine with me. I call purple! :P

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Bella&Edward (Annette) wrote: "Fine with me. I call purple! :P"

Cool!! She is gonna look sooo stupid!!!! especially with it all over her clothes too!!

message 35: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) LOL then dump mustard on her lol she would be like "OMG ITS GONNA STAIN MY DESIGNER CLOTHES ZAC WILL BE HORRIFIED OMG" lol

message 36: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Lol that ok

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Jasmine wrote: "LOL then dump mustard on her lol she would be like "OMG ITS GONNA STAIN MY DESIGNER CLOTHES ZAC WILL BE HORRIFIED OMG" lol"

OMG!! Thats awesome!! Then we should like dump her in chocolate pudding! zach would be more horrified!! :*)and the typing joke is OK!!

message 38: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) lol that would be amazing!!!

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Jasmine wrote: "lol that would be amazing!!!"

:)lol! ya and maybe we could get a skunk...ha jk!or not:)

message 40: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) LOL!

message 41: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) Why do u get purple! Its MY fave color! Fine, then I get Neon Blue!!! LOL!

message 42: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) OOHH i get NEON green

message 43: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) She is gonna look STUPID!!! This is gonna be totally fun!!!

message 44: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 89 comments I GET LIME GREEN!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 226 comments Oh yeah she would like change into a werewolf and be all... Were all in this together...

message 46: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 89 comments noo... u said "bright green" not lime green theres a difference, and besides, it's just a damn color.

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Oh! you can all use it and with the purple she will look like Barney:)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah is kinda the rebel/bitchy type who doesnt care what anyone else thinks
i dont think vanessa would pull that off
so yeah, she might break out in song
=/

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 70 comments Giulia wrote: "Leah is kinda the rebel/bitchy type who doesnt care what anyone else thinks
i dont think vanessa would pull that off
so yeah, she might break out in song
=/"

Definently!!!!they would have to remind her that she can't break into song, dance or kiss zach!!! Leah is too much of a rebel to handel for her:*)

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 226 comments And Vanessa is to much of a slut to be her.

« previous 1 3 4