How do you impress the one you like? discussion

What > What Do You Say To Them?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I never know how to start the conversation...any ideas?

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments what do u say to the people that uve known and trusted for a long time...... does that work???

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) what do you mean? this is for the guy/gal you like.

message 4: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 256 comments Mod
I usually say Hey whats up?

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) well, this person isn't very conversational with small talk....

message 6: by Sheeky (new)

Just go up to them (with a friend if ya need one) and say. "Um....hey _________! How's it goin?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Well, they'll give me a one word answer and say nothing else. Trust me, I've tried.

message 8: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments then u just try not to try, just let it out. what i mean is what u would say to someone that uve known and trusted for a long time, then they do something that make u feel like they put a pistol to ur head and pulld the trigger...

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) oh sad! I don't have as big as a problem getting the words out anymore, but I still don't know what to say...

message 10: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments it happens to me all the time, bt now im more confident ..

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) it took sometime for me to get used to talking to him. I have some things that I want to ask him, but I just keep forgetting!

message 12: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments it happens, it does to me.u get used to it, then u dont forget...

♪♫3rik  ♪♫ | 2 comments its eazy to have a conversation just go0o0 alo0ong the conversation, :)

message 14: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 1 comments u mean to me erik.
u makes me cry.

message 15: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments im wit eric, the best way to talk to a girl is go with the flow.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) hehe, I'll just tell you, girls really like it when a boy starts the conversation

message 17: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments i always start a conversation with da ladiez, but i start all funny, like stating the obvious nd then later i feel stupid and stoptalking.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) you shouldn't feel stupid. They probably don't think you're stupid. Unless they're lamo-jerks and if they are I will go bury them with a shovel.

message 19: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments ur right, they don't think im stupid or anything, its just that they don't take a general interest in me, thats what puts me down the most

message 20: by Sheeky (new)

awwwwwwww

message 21: by Tony (new)

Tony (fluffy102) | 124 comments which goes back to y ive bin single since i was born