Silver Princess (Silver Sagas, #1) Silver Princess discussion

Silver Sagas

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter It's getting there, almost to the halfway mark! :-) Thanks for asking!

message 2: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter I have updated the title of the sequel to Silver Majesty. The more I find out about the story, the more appropriate that seems. :-)

message 3: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter The sequel is written! Now to finish the editing, lol...

message 4: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter And finally! Silver Majesty is at the copyright office. I sure hope it comes back in time for me to have it out by Valentine's Day!

message 5: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter Synopsis: Events in Princess Rebecca's life take a startling turn when she learns that she will be the next Queen of the Silver Fairy Tribe. But who will be the next King? And how will the suspected pirate build-up affect Fairydom?

message 6: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Carter Slowly, the story moves forward. It isn't the writing alone that takes so long, it trying up all of the loose ends! I guess you might call it a yarn-hydra. Tie off two loose ends and get four more! lol, no it's not quite that bad. I just have a lot to learn still. Which is why I'm here.
I'd like to do a promotional free period with Silver Princess and Silver Majesty on Amazon, in preparation for releasing Silver Verity, but all of my research indicates that having more reviews yields more downloads. That being said, I'd really appreciate it if those of you who have read either Silver Princess or Silver Majesty (but haven't reviewed them) would please take a few minutes to review them on Amazon (since that's my sales platform). Any and all Goodreads reviews are also (sincerely) appreciated!
Thank you in advance, it really does make a difference.
:-)
Links to their respective Amazon pages can be found here: http://leasbookshelf.blogspot.com/p/b...