The "Fur Ball" Loving Group discussion

Similar books?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 53) (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Aubrey (Avidreader24) | 50 comments Mod
Are their any books like these that us fur ball lovers would like??

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments I would recommend trying out Growl. there are three books in the series and if you enjoy the wolves then there you go! But if we are just spouting out books, try out Five (Elemental Emnity)

Amy_Read to My Heart's Content (Readtomyhearts) | 2 comments Samantha Young's series, The Tale of Lunamorte. These are awesome too!

message 4: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 3 comments I was recommended to this series after reading Nicky Charles' lycan series, but they are most definitely 18+

message 5: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

I just finished a book called significance and it doesn't have to do with wolves but more the the soul mate thing and I absolutely loved it!!

message 6: by Marlene (new)

Marlene | 24 comments The Marked Duology by Jennifer Snyder are pretty hood! Check them out! The Significant Series is very intense!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, Timber Wolves Series by Tammy Blackwell, Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs (Adult books but cleaner 17+), Charity Moon by DeAnna McKinney, Silver Moon by Rebecca Rogers, The Warriors of Ankh by Samatha Young are really good but not wolfy :)

message 8: by Becca (last edited Dec 31, 2012 02:08AM) (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments Stumbled upon a book I think that if you loved Prince of Wolves you would thoroughly enjoy "Reviving Bloom" by Michelle Turner - we got fur balls with great new nicknames and everything!

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Davis The Nightshade Series is really good if you like the whole wolf thing, I would also recommend The Mortal Instruments Series, its a supernatural book and it doesn't necessarily focus just on wolves, there are other supernaturals, but it is amazing!

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Davis Carlise wrote: "the Mortal Instrument Series ROCKS!! i didnt even think about it but yeah. great book"

Which one was your favorite? And did you read Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince?

message 11: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Has anyone read the book shiver?

message 12: by Az (new)

Az Aubrey wrote: "Has anyone read the book shiver?"
Yep i did... and reading Linger (book2) now

message 13: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Is it good?

message 14: by Az (new)

Az It kinda is. but the prescriptive of the wolf's side is so different from Quinn's books.

message 15: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Is it worth reading? Is the writing ok?

message 16: by Becca (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments I read Shiver, and i started linger.... i wasn't that interested i got a bad vibe but if you are looking for a good overprotective hotties? I suggest trying out Valor its free for the first one and super good!

message 17: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Oh sweet thanks!! Who is it by?

message 18: by Az (new)

Az the writing is pretty good and different
but i wouldnt give it the title of (one of the best books about wolves) <<

message 19: by Becca (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments Valor is by Taylor Longford...if you are talking to me or interested.....

message 20: by Marlene (new)

Marlene | 24 comments The Outsider Series by Micaela Smeltzer is good!

message 21: by Marlene (new)

Marlene | 24 comments Born to be Were Series by Donna Flynn is ok!

message 22: by Az (new)

Az The Mystic Wolves series by Belinda Boring is pretty good,
even though i only read book one but its is Good!!

message 23: by Az (new)

Az There's this book im trying to find b/c i read like the three first chapters then i lost the name of the book and the author's name as well!!

So i'm hoping someone here can help....
It's about a witch named sydney, i think?, and a were-jaguar who's name i forgot!! but i really really really wanna read the book so even if you think you know just give me the name of the book and i'll look it up

THXXXXXX

message 24: by Laurinski (new)

Laurinski  (lauraca03) | 2 comments I truly recommend The Archers of Avalon ...this book is kind of different because it doesn't involve wolves, but I assure you that you could not put this one down once you start reading.

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Davis I love Shiver, Linger, and Forever! Sam and Grace were so cute. And I thought it was interesting how they didn't control when they were wolves, when it got colder they automatically became wolves and then as they aged they would be human for less and less time until they were wolves all the time.

message 26: by Becca (last edited Apr 22, 2013 12:33PM) (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments An AMAZING Book about the Furry Gents we all love, that was released earlier this year and it is by an Indie author was just amazing to check out is Hope(less) by Melissa Haag

Please if you are looking for an amazing either werewolf book or just good book in general show her some love :)

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1 comments Asma wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "Has anyone read the book shiver?"
Yep i did... and reading Linger (book2) now"

Loved that series

message 28: by Keeley (new)

Keeley | 2 comments Sara wrote: "Asma wrote: "Aubrey wrote: "Has anyone read the book shiver?"
Yep i did... and reading Linger (book2) now"

Loved that series"

I loved this series but the 3rd book was really disappointing and I was really struggling to finish it but the first 2 books were fab :)

message 29: by Keeley (new)

Keeley | 2 comments Don't know if anyone's already said this book but I really likes MORTAL KISS. There's also been a second book to come out since I read mortal kiss that iv yet to read. :)

message 30: by Az (new)

Az Have any of your read Verity by Claire Farrell? It's kinda different than any of the ones we've mentioned but its pretty good and there are a 2nd and 3rs book I believe but I still haven't read them

message 31: by Özgecan (new)

Özgecan (ozgecan) | 2 comments Aubrey wrote: "I just finished a book called significance and it doesn't have to do with wolves but more the the soul mate thing and I absolutely loved it!!"

I love grey wolves series. Eventhough I am not a fan of werewolves normally, this series is one of my favourites. I read significance series based on what you wrote above and I loved it so much! So thank you:)
To sum up I dont like love triangles that's mostly why I love these books and I'd be happy if someone suggests books like these:)

message 32: by Candace (new)

Candace (candaceselph) Shelly Crane is a great author, the entire series is fantastic.

message 33: by Özgecan (new)

Özgecan (ozgecan) | 2 comments Candace wrote: "Shelly Crane is a great author, the entire series is fantastic."

I couldn't agree more!

message 34: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

I hate love triangles too!!! They annoy me because they always choose the one I don't like!

message 35: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments Has anybody here read Elfin or Call Me Crazy?

message 36: by Heidi (new)

Heidi I've read both they are amazing as well.

message 37: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments I know right! I have officially read every book ever written by Quinn Loftis!! :D

message 38: by Marilee (new)

Marilee | 5 comments The cursed series by Claire Farrell is really great, werewolves and gypsies and no love triangle

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 10 comments Becca wrote: "I would recommend trying out Growl. there are three books in the series and if you enjoy the wolves then there you go! But if we are just spouting out books, try out Five (Elemental Emnity)"
Although I think Growl is kind of different I have to agree and recommend it as well. Amazing second and third book!

message 40: by Becca (new)

Becca (goodreadscombecca_vincenza) | 6 comments Jessica wrote: "Becca wrote: "I would recommend trying out Growl. there are three books in the series and if you enjoy the wolves then there you go! But if we are just spouting out books, try out Five (Elemental E..."

Jessica have you read Hope(less) by Melissa Haag? that series is amazing as well, the first is on sale on smashwords right now for free! i highly recommend it if you like a)werewolf books, b)unconventional werewolf books ;)
here is the link to smashwords ;)
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 41: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Livi wrote: "Has anybody here read Elfin or Call Me Crazy?"

I have read Elfin and it was AMAZING, but I haven't read call me crazy

message 42: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments OMG. Call me crazy was soooo touching

message 43: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments And am I the only one whose REALLY REALLY REALLY nervous for Sacrifice of Love? Btw- It's twelve days after my birthday!!

message 44: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Livi wrote: "And am I the only one whose REALLY REALLY REALLY nervous for Sacrifice of Love? Btw- It's twelve days after my birthday!!"

NO IM SUPER NERVOUS

message 45: by Az (new)

Az Nope. I'm dying of fear of what might be coming in SoL!!!!

message 46: by Marteisha (new)

Marteisha | 2 comments Sacrifice of Love is exactly nine days after my day of birth. It would be like a late birthday present!!!

message 47: by Stasia (new)

Stasia | 43 comments Alicia wrote: "I was recommended to this series after reading Nicky Charles' lycan series, but they are most definitely 18+"

I agree 18+ for sure but they are also great reads if your looking for more Alpha females with witty remarks and hot OBBHM Lol they do not disappoint.

message 48: by Stasia (new)

Stasia | 43 comments Another great series that reminded me of these are The Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne. Lots of fur flying, mate snatching and werewolf action that's a fun time.

message 49: by Lara (new)

Lara | 1 comments Anastasia wrote: "Another great series that reminded me of these are The Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne. Lots of fur flying, mate snatching and werewolf action that's a fun time."

How detailed is the sex in the books? Thanks

message 50: by megumi (new)

megumi  | 2 comments Lara wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "Another great series that reminded me of these are The Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne. Lots of fur flying, mate snatching and werewolf action that's a fun time."

How de..."

I don't think The Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne contains explicit sex scene. From what I remember, they didn't even actually show the scene. only lots of kissing. Loved the series !

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Valor (other topics)
Hope(less) (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melissa Haag (other topics)