Young Justice of the Future discussion

Cities > Gotham City

Comments (showing 1-50 of 261) (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box, Head MoD!!!! YOU SHALL OBEY ME!!!! (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) | 451 comments Mod
The home city of BATMAN!!!!! (roleplay!)

message 2: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Dark Rose was right behind her. "I do hope the heroes come out to play."

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary saw the villains as the were attacking Faith "Get away from my friend" She growled fire circleing around her.

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Hecate walked up to Dragonsnap. "Forgot your gas mask, didn't you?"

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary glared at her she didn't want to show she was weak. "I'm not scared of you" She stated.

message 6: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Nobody's ever afraid of me. And that's good, because it makes my job less messy."

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary rose up on a boulder after getting about 30 feet in the air she therw fire balls down at Hecate.

message 8: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Hecate dodged them, breathing quickly. One of them grazed her shoulder, and she winced.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary smiled as she didn't think she could actually hit Hecate. "Getting slow?" Rosemary called down her voice hinting towards her alter egos personality.

message 10: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Hecate smiled. "Maybe." Black puffs of smoke rose behind her, travelling quickly to Rosemary and down her lungs. "However will you get out of this one?"

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary covered her mouth with the top of her shirt and held her breath. She looked franticly for a decent boulder to fly on. When she couldn't find one she threw a fire ball right at Hecate. She she did this her lungs were burning but she could breath quite yet.

message 12: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Hecate dodged. She yelled for Forestfire to hold her breath, better not kill her allies, and urged the smoke to become thicker.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Rosemary created a fire ball around her in an attempt to stoped the smoke. She managed to stop in for just a moment and she got a quick breath in before Hecates smoke got into her fire ball. Rosemary knew the only thing she could do now "I surrender okay" She exclaimed even though it hurt her to do so.

message 14: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Hecate twisted her head. She surrendered? Then Hecate jumped next to Rosemary and clasped Target's cuffs around the hero's wrists. A prisoner. How nice.

message 15: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments ((*Gadget's. Autocorrect))

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments (Its okay)

Rosemary looked at the cuffs on her wrists "What are these?" She asked angrily. She then thought for a moment "If I let you take me as a prisner you let Faith go" She demanded.

message 17: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments She gestured to Forestfire. "I'm feeling generous today, and plus she already ran off." Then she dragged Rosemary to her lair.
((Lets switch to the torture room))

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments (Okay)

message 19: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments ((Has she called Venom and Percy yet?))

message 20: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Venom ran toward Faith.

message 21: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Venom hid next to her. "Percy's coming soon." she whispered.

message 22: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Aella looked at her surroundings. "Tell me about who we're fighting. "

message 23: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Really?" Venom spat at Faith. She leapt at Forestfire.

message 24: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Wow. That hurt." she said sarcastically.

message 25: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Venom leapt at her again. "Why should I trust you."

message 26: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Venom watched her fly off. She walked over to Faith and tried to wake her up.

message 27: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) ((how could I possibly jump in?))

message 28: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Jason?" Ugh whatever. They didnt have time for this now. "Wake up! We have to save Rosemary!'

message 29: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) Joss Patricks aka Warrior walked into their vicinity "What's going on here?"

message 30: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "We were attacked by villains. And we need to save Rosemary."

message 31: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Um..okay then. Percy's still not here yet "

message 32: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) "I can fly Rosemary and get her some medical attention."

message 33: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Okay, Warrior. Faith, we need to go."
((Let's switch to torture chamber))

message 34: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) ((Where's Rosemary's charrie?))

message 35: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments ((in the torture chamber))

message 36: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) ((kk))

message 37: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) Warrior frowned and stomped his foot with his strength. The helmet rattled and then he pointed at it. "Found it."

message 38: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments "Good. Now let's go." Venom then said, "Jason just called me. We need to report back to the headquarters."

message 39: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) Warrior nodded and flew to headquarters

message 40: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments Aella ran after him. "Faith?" she called. "Keep up."

message 41: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) ((which topic should I post on))

message 42: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 343 comments ((Probably the mission briefing room))

message 43: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) Warrior walked and saw a guy being mugged. Warrior easily took the guy out. Then he left to the lab.

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Gadget walked though the streets of Gotham looking for some materials she could use to make a weapon or torture device. She smirked hoping some stupid hero would some up.

message 45: by Saadjamil (new)

Saadjamil | 357 comments Mod
Martin shows up

message 46: by Saadjamil (new)

"You've got a lot of nerve to show your face in Gotham"said obsidian

message 47: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box, Head MoD!!!! YOU SHALL OBEY ME!!!! (last edited Nov 09, 2012 11:22AM) (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) | 451 comments Mod
"What are you doing here?" Jason said walking behind Martin. "I heard there was a villain here, and I also heard she captured Rosemary." He said pointing at her.

"Martin go to Blüdhaven, I think you can handle two rookie villains right? I'm fighting her." Jason pointed at Gadget. "You'll feel sorry you captured her," Jason said walking towards her pulling out his bō staff from his back expanding it into 3 feet.

message 48: by Saadjamil (last edited Nov 09, 2012 10:44AM) (new)

"All right"said Martin getting on his bike.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 335 comments Gadget laughed and pressed a button on her harness making four spider like legs come out of it. "I made the cuffs which aloud your friend to be taken" Gadget told Jason proudly trying to agravate him.

message 50: by Saadjamil (new)

Martin jumps to the building and lands a punch on shocker.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6