The Post Card Exchange discussion

announcing happy mail > November 2012 Postcard Exchange

Comments (showing 1-50 of 68) (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rift (new)

Rift Vegan (riftvegan) | 314 comments Mod
Hello Beautiful People!

Our topic this month is magazines. Of course we all love to read books! But do you subscribe or buy any magazines? Tell us about them.

You can sign up for this exchange by posting below. You will send one postcard, and receive one. Writing about the topic is optional, and the kind of postcard you send is up to you: any kind of picture, store-bought or hand-made! Please keep in mind: we are an international group. Newbies are Always Welcome!

Please sign up by the evening of the 16th of November. You'll be getting your partner's address on Saturday 17 Nov.

Happy Day,
rift

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (buenatierra) I'm totally in!
Excited to be participating for the first time.
:)

message 3: by Rift (new)

Oops, I forgot an important announcement...

There will not be an official postcard exchange in December, and this will be our last exchange of the year.

So be sure to sign up! :)

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam | 51 comments I'm in ...I had fun with the Halloween theme. I'm sure glad that I found this group.

message 5: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments Another great theme. Count me in for the last exchange for 2012. :)

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (dulcigal) I agree - great theme. Add me for the November postcard!

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments I am in! : )

message 8: by Mudpie (new)

Mudpie | 16 comments Hi everyone! I'm new to Good Reads and so excited to see this group - please add me in for the Nov exchange!

message 9: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie_Loves_Libraries) | 194 comments I'm in!

message 10: by Hey_Cappy (new)

Hey_Cappy | 4 comments Credits to my buddy Mudpie for introducing me to this group! :) please add me for the Nov postcard exchange! Sounds so fun!

message 11: by Aram (new)

Aram | 18 comments Rift, I m in for this one!

message 12: by Vendea (new)

Vendea | 18 comments I am in! :)

message 13: by Aimee Dars (new)

Aimee Dars (aimeedars) I'm in! Sorry I missed last month.

message 14: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 14 comments I really enjoyed last months one so sign me up again please.

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments Glad you are back this month, Aimee Dars!

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie | 26 comments I'm in!

message 17: by Robbie (new)

Robbie | 6 comments I'm in! This will be my first exchange so I look forward to it:)

message 18: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (KristinHays) | 47 comments I'm in!

message 19: by Rift (new)

Great to have so many people sign up! Yay!

Mudpie! For some reason GoodReads is not letting me message you. Would you send me either a message here, or an email? Thanks!

Happy Day,
rift

message 20: by Mudpie (new)

Mudpie | 16 comments Rift I've messaged you my e-mail addy. Will try to fix my settings hmm...

message 21: by Sharnie (new)

Sharnie | 9 comments I'd love to participate

message 22: by Rift (new)

Hey Beautiful People!
The sign-up for this exchange is closed. Everyone should have their partner's address now!

Have Fun!
rift

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments My postcard is ready to go to the post office Monday! : )

message 24: by Pam (new)

Pam | 51 comments My Postcard is sign, sealed and ready to be delivered :) yah all the way to Mexico...

Ebony if you would like a postcard from Hawaii let me know and I would be happy to send you one.

message 25: by Pam (new)

Pam | 51 comments Rift Thank you for letting me join this great group and I think you are doing a wonderful job.

message 26: by Connie (Ava Catherine) (last edited Nov 19, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments I sent my postcards out today. ; )

Thanks Rift for keeping everything going so well for all of us. ; ) I will happily send Ebony a postcard to make up for the missing one in October.

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (buenatierra) I just send my postcard :)

message 28: by Robbie (new)

Robbie | 6 comments I sent my postcard today :)

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan (dulcigal) My postcard is heading to Germany in tomorrow morning's post. :^D

message 30: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments Pam wrote: "My Postcard is sign, sealed and ready to be delivered :) yah all the way to Mexico...

Ebony if you would like a postcard from Hawaii let me know and I would be happy to send you one."

I would love a post card from Hawaii Pam! I have always wanted to go there. :)

message 31: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments Connie wrote: "I sent my postcards out today. ; )

Thanks Rift for keeping everything going so well for all of us. ; ) I will happily send Ebony a postcard to make up for the missing one in October."

Thanks so much Connie. Everyone in this group is so friendly. :)

message 32: by Mudpie (new)

Mudpie | 16 comments Thanks Rift for organising ;) My postcards are on the way to New York send Oregon!!! Cheers!

message 33: by Hey_Cappy (new)

Hey_Cappy | 4 comments Hi gals!

I'm so glad to be part of this wonderful group! Thank you to Rift for organizing! I'm so surprised to receive your welcome postcard today and you made my day! :)))

My postcards are out to Connie from a 'secret location'! Please look out for them Connie! ;)

I cannot wait to receive mine;)))

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments Aaaaaw, Ahcapp! I love the suspense! You are amazing!! ; )

Thank you for the "heads up" because I shall be eagerly looking for my
mailman! I can hardly wait! ; )

message 35: by Pam (new)

Pam | 51 comments Ebony send me your address and I will send you a post card from Hawaii. :) Having a great weekend? I hope so.

message 36: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments I posted my postcard on Friday. :)

message 37: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 14 comments I just managed to post my card today. Real sorry for the delay... its been a very busy month.

message 38: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments I got my lovely postcard from Susan today. The stamps are adorable! Thank you. :)

message 39: by Aram (new)

Aram | 18 comments My postcard went out today!

message 40: by Aimee Dars (new)

Aimee Dars (aimeedars) My PC was posted today!

message 41: by Aimee Dars (new)

Aimee Dars (aimeedars) Connie wrote: "Glad you are back this month, Aimee Dars!"

Me, too! I was bummed I missed the deadline - it was a crazy month!

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie | 26 comments Postcard went out last Tuesday, it might be in Scotland by now! Crazy busy and haven't been on here to say it's been sent. My postcard also came a few days ago. Yay mail!

message 43: by Susan (new)

Susan (dulcigal) Connie, your beautiful swan postcard arrived yesterday - it must have gone 'round the Horn because you mailed it quite awhile ago! Rift, thank you for your card as well. Such a lovely surprise. . .

message 44: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 14 comments Thank you Katie for the lovely postcard. It arrived safe and sound in Scotland xx

message 45: by Connie T. (new)

Connie T. | 47 comments My card is going out to Sharnie today. Sorry for the delay. I hope it doesn't take forever to reach you.

message 46: by Pam (new)

Pam | 51 comments yeahhhh I got a postcard from Ebonny and Rift, Thank you for making me smile when I checked my mail...

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments Thanks, Rift, for my lovely card. It made me smile! ; )

Ebonny, if you will PM me your address, I shall send you a postcard to make up for the one you did not receive last month.

Connie (Ava Catherine) | 154 comments Susan, I am so glad you got your postcard! I guess it took the scenic route to your house. lol

Good thing I mailed it early since it took so long to get to you! ; )

message 49: by Aram (new)

Aram | 18 comments Rift! Thanks for a lovely PC-----one is on its way to you from me!

message 50: by Susan (new)

Susan (dulcigal) Connie wrote: "Susan, I am so glad you got your postcard! I guess it took the scenic route to your house. lol

Good thing I mailed it early since it took so long to get to you! ; )"

:^D

« previous 1