Clean Romances discussion

Life on the Edge (Edge, #1)
This topic is about Life on the Edge
Author Promotions & Excerpts > Life on the Edge on sale for 99 cents!

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer Comeaux | 57 comments In anticipation of the upcoming release of the sequel, Life On the Edge is now on sale for 99 cents for Kindle and Nook!

Nineteen-year-old Emily is new to pairs skating, but she and her partner Chris have a big dream–to be the first American team to win Olympic gold. Their young coach Sergei, who left Russia after a mysterious end to his skating career, believes they can break through and make history.

Emily and Chris are on track to be top contenders at the 2002 Winter Games. But when forbidden feelings spark between Emily and Sergei, broken trust and an unexpected enemy threaten to derail Emily’s dreams of gold.

CarolynB (CarolynLB) | 35 comments Thanks, Jennifer. I just bought it for Kindle. I love to watch figure skating, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this book.

Jennifer Comeaux | 57 comments CarolynB wrote: "Thanks, Jennifer. I just bought it for Kindle. I love to watch figure skating, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this book."

Thanks!!!! I love meeting other skating fans!

Marisa Adams (Marisa_Adams) | 36 comments I just bought it this morning and can't wait to start it!

Jennifer Comeaux | 57 comments Yay! Thank you!!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Marisa Adams (Marisa_Adams) | 36 comments I'm enjoying it so far! I've been sitting outside, listening to the Aggie game and working in my holiday Novella and I needed a break. So, I started yours!

Marisa Adams (Marisa_Adams) | 36 comments Jennifer wrote: "Yay! Thank you!!!! I hope you enjoy it!"

I finished it and left a review here and on Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Jennifer Comeaux | 57 comments Marisa wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Yay! Thank you!!!! I hope you enjoy it!"

I finished it and left a review here and on Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed it!"

Thank you so much, Marisa! I really appreciate it!