MATCHED discussion

Matched (Matched, #1)
This topic is about Matched
books > Matched Movie

Comments (showing 1-46 of 46) (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

it is awesome!!! i can't wait!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) LOL! DISNEY?? ha ha ha okay....I have to see how this turns out!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I think I've already done that in my head mentally, but if you rate books on goodreads it automatically puts it on your read shelf, even if you haven't read it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

i think the movie will be done well, and i hope they choose unknown actors who can actually act

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2012 08:55AM) (new)

unlike the actors in twilight, who can not act at all, and hope that they don't screw up the movie like they did with the eragon movie, not too cheesy. no awful music, amazing actors we've never heard of

Sabrina (Sabbbbbbbytwin) | 10 comments i cant wait for the movie version to come out! cant wait to see who would play Cassia and Ky! *sigh* any ideas?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

,i too am excited to see who will play cassia, ky and xander.no idea who will play them yet i can't wait to see the trailer for it, the music, Ky and Cassia on the hill

btw, i hope the trailer has awesome music like the mortal instruments trailer, which arrived this morning and will be playing in front of the final twilight tonight

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!/WEEK!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

apparently, the movie of matched has begun production. according to wikipedia. I CAN;T WAIT TO SEE BOTH THE TRAILER AND THE MOVIE IN THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) OMG BRING ON THE TRAILER!!! how come all the books that I want to be in the movie or make the movie are being made!?!?!? THEY ARE STEALING MY DREAM JOBS!!! watch out america/the CW, I'm coming to change the world!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

so funny!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) he he he
OMG I JUST PICKED UP REACHED FROM THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

I hope you love it, i know you will, duh it is the longest book in the trilogy, don't you love the cover?

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I do, I was so excited to hold it in my hands!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

me too, though before i got the book, i thought it would be sold out. when i got to the bookstore, there were about 10 copies there.i felt so excited and i may have smiled alot

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) ha ha ha, lol i smiled a lot too!

Meryl van der Merwe | 2 comments Wow - and Divergent is to be too. I guess it is because The Hunger Games was so successful that now everyone wants to make dystopian movies

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

oh so very true!!!

i know of several that are being made into movies. legend by marie lu. Matched by ally condie, the host by the author of twilight.

books turning into tv shows

the selection by kiera cass.

Charlotte  (CharlotteP) Disney is a bit of an odd choice in my opinion, but I'm glad it's gonna be a movie

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) The Violet Eden Chapters is becoming a tv series!

Yeah, but maybe Disney wants to expand it's borders...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i know,

disney is also making a movie of fallen by lauren kate

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) OMG ALL MY DREAM JOBS ARE BEING RUINED!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i know

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) :( I am very sad...If they don't make Bloodlines or Vampire Academy by the time I reach America...WELL WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

go for it, it's your dream job!!!

by the way, my profile picture is not from reached at all.
i don;t know where it;s from. actually

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I can't see your profile picture, It still says you're a deleted member.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) YAY!! NOW IT DOESN'T SAY DELETED MEMBER!!!! I do like your profile pic. :) I need a new one, I'll put a new one next year, with still pink though because I think people associate my name with pink now. Otherwise it could get confusing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2012 12:31PM) (new)

so who is excited for the matched movie????????

Lennie  (LennieBell) | 7 comments ok well im excited but i hope it isnt annimated! and i wish disney wasnt doing it but OMG YAY

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) well, you never know, they seem to be expanding their borders. Especially now that they bought Star Wars!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

so true, they'll do an amazing job, so don't worry
it'll be amazingly true to the book, i;m sure of it
so please don't worry, it'll all work out in the end

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) yeah hope so.
*fingers crossed*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

crosses fingers too!!!

which scenes are you looking forward too in the movie?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

.....i love disney movies including john carter,which is not a bad movie,it was a little cheesy but it was fun, if you have not watched it, WATCH IT NOW!!! i believe that disney will make matched into a wonderful movie, like enchanted, the one with Amy adams and what's his name from greys, there is no need to worry at all.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I want to be Cassia

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm sure you do,

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) he he, By the time they start making it...oh I WANT TO GO TO AMERICA SOOO MUCH!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha.

maybe you will go to america in the coming years

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I definately am! as soon as I leave school....watch out world!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i think the matched movie will be awesome like the hunger games

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2013 08:50AM) (new)

Matched Movie Director: David Slade Out, Jon Chu Steps In
David Slade is no longer set to direct Disney’s upcoming adaptation of Matched. Though there’s no news as to why this change occurred, Heat Vision is reporting that Jon Chu is about to seal a deal to take his place in the director’s chair!

Jon Chu is mostly known for more modern-day, highly-choreographed films like Step Up 2: The Streets and Step Up 3D (both of which he worked on with Matched producer Adam Shankman) as well as the upcoming G.I. Joe: Retaliation. It will be interesting to see what he does with a heartfelt futuristic romance!

The article also confirms that the script written by Michelle and Kiernan Mulroney (who also penned Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows) is complete! Hopefully, this means the project will start rolling along quickly from here on out!

http://matchedfandom.files.wordpress....

Sabrina (Sabbbbbbbytwin) | 10 comments Oh thank god! I can't wait to see a trailer!!! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Love matched trilogy

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2013 08:44PM) (new)

this is who should play KY

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

his name is drew Roy and he is on falling skies.

Sabrina (Sabbbbbbbytwin) | 10 comments Looks pretty cute, any ideas about Cassia?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yep,

this is who should play cassia

http://geektyrant.com/storage/2011-po...