Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

High School > Front of the school

Comments (showing 1-50 of 261) (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Alessia (last edited Dec 11, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) description

message 2: by Getana Torani - connectedChaser, For Science. (new)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 76 comments Mod
Ivy looked at her new school. She got a book out, sat on a step and read the book.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Teddy walked onto the school property, his cheerful younger brother, Simon, was following him.
"Stop smiling so much." Teddy grumbles.
"You need to smile more!" Simon retorts.

message 4: by Hana (new)

Hana (Dystopianqueen) | 46 comments *kat thinking* Okayy....this is it. Got to go inside the school. Walking towards the entrance......OMIGOD! EVERYONES STARING AT ME! Do i have food on my shirt, or something? should I look? No. that'd look stupid. Besides, if there is food, why would i want to draw attention to it!? GAH! I CANT TAKE IT! I HAVE TO LOOK! No....no food......
Okay. you're at the steps. Time to waltz in like yyou own the place. Pretend you don't care. BUT FOR GODS SAKE SMILE! You want people to like you, right? Am i sweating? I feel like I'm sweating. Oh god, i hope I'm not sweating!
Breathe, kat, breathe! People will like you......just try not to pass out or anything.
OH MY GOD! WHAT IF I PASS OUT! Nonononononono!!!!
Now i'm feeling dizzy.....BREATHE kat...... Okay, walking in...........

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Ari glanced at the school and took a deep breath. This was her 10th First Day of School, but she was as nervous as ever.
"Calm down..." Ari muttered to herself.

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Teddy shoves Simon who shoves him back. "Okay... We're not 5..." Teddy mumbles.
"Hey! You started!" Simon grumbles.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) As Ari was climbing the steps up to the school, she caught sight of two guys who looked older than her pushing each other. Guys.... Ari thought, shaking her head as she pushed open the door. Do they ever really grow up?

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Whatever." Teddy mumbles, shaking his head before rushing up the steps. He opens the door.
Simon yawns and casually walks up the steps, taking his time.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think Simon was at the restaurant btw........ O.o lol))

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Yeah I know. I just had no idea what to rp for him there cuz everyone was like: DRAMA! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL :O))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol ikr!? I'll just move Amber here.))

message 12: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((haha okay))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber walks up, texting her cousin, John. She looked like she wanted to fling the phone across the room. She started up the steps, not really paying attention.

message 14: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Simon glances over at Amber. " Hey Amber!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber glanced up from her phone, and smiled a little. "hi."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber glanced up from her phone, and smiled a little. "hi."

message 17: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I'm guessing you're having a text argument?" Simon asks, looking over at her phone. "Who's John?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"My cousin." She explained. "He's being.... difficult."

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) " Ahh. And by difficult you mean an asshole?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Exaaaactly." She said, and smirked.

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Simon laughs, "Sounds like my brother when he's in a bad mood."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. My cousin and I have a love/hate relationship."

message 23: by Getana Torani - connectedChaser, For Science. (new)

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 76 comments Mod
Ivy looked up from her book. Great start, She thought.

message 24: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "So... Whatca fighting about with him?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... well... I can't really tell you. I'm sorry, but he'd kill me if I did. I'll just say he's kinda been getting in a lot of trouble lately."

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Jake walks up to the school and purses his lips at it. He then sighs and slouches. "10th new school in 14 years... Yippee!" He exclaims.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie wrote: ""Um... well... I can't really tell you. I'm sorry, but he'd kill me if I did. I'll just say he's kinda been getting in a lot of trouble lately.""

message 28: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: ""Um... well... I can't really tell you. I'm sorry, but he'd kill me if I did. I'll just say he's kinda been getting in a lot of trouble lately.""

"Like Police trouble?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well... not that bad. But almost. I could strangle him right now." She said, shaking her head sadly.

message 30: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "You could always strangle your phone... Might help." Simon shrugs.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber smiled, for real this time. She laughed softly. "Thanks for the tip."

message 32: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Just imagine it's your cousin and ta dah. You have managed to get your anger out without hurting someone... except your phone... Everyone wins but your phone." Simon grins.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled down at her hand. She was thinking that this was a miracle; Simon had somehow changed her mood from furious, to happy. "That's very true." She said, and looked up at him.

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Simon smiles and nods. "Happy to help." He sits down on the steps. "Well... We're already late so we might as well wait for next period."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Might as well." She sat down next to him, and put her backpack down.

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Simon shrugs his own backpack off and puts it next to him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned against the step behind her. "So. How's life for ya?"

message 38: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Pretty good. Still trying to get used to this whole, 'Dorothy... I don't think we're in Europe anymore' feeling."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Yeah... can't say I've felt something like that before."

message 40: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Have you ever felt, 'Dorothy... I don't think we're in North America anymore'?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep! I have...." She said and grinned. "But I didn't really think about it that way."

message 42: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Well, there are a lot of really weird differences between the two continents..."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "Yeah."

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I swear there are a lot!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him. "Okay! I beleive you."

message 46: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Simon grins, "Thank you!"
((BRB dinner))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))
"Yeah, sure." She said happily.

message 48: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Back but need to finish my essay thing... So may be awhile between responses.))

"So... How's your life?"

message 49: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((ciao sage-y :D))

Jake spots a girl sitting by the flag pole. He looks around, she seemed to be the only other 9th grader out here. He ran towards her, waving and grinning like a maniac.

message 50: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hi! I'm Jake!" He said, with a weird mixed up accent, that was a third British, a third Russian and a third South American. "What's your name? You're in Grade 9, right? You better be in Grade 9. Otherwise I'll freak out and my face will turn the same shade as my hair."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6