Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

High School > Music Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 198) (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alessia (last edited Dec 11, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) description

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina walked into class and looked around. She sighed softly knowing today would be like any other. The only thing she felt so happy was what she wearing. Always getting her clothing style like her sis. It just felt good to wear her red skinny jeans and black converse knee high boots. She took a seat and waited till the bell to ring and hoped she could have fun and play around.

message 3: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy walked into the class with her cheer leading out fit on and her hair in a pony tail with her bangs out and a black bow in her hair. She walked into class with her books in her hand and took a seat in the back of the class. Today was going to be her day she was going to be at the top of the pyramid at today's football game. She was also gonna sing the star spangled banner too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

John came in, joking with his friend. He took a seat in the back, and sighed softly when his friend went to the front to sit with his girlfriend. He looked up at the celing boredly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina looked at the two people coming in and smiled. So finally maybe they can have fun. But when she saw the cheerleader she thought surely she wouldn't do anything bad or so. She was dying of boredom. She sighed rather deeply."If I don't have any fun now i don't know what will."She muttered. She looked back at the guy and smiled her best sexy smile she always gave."Hi there."She said with a wink.

message 6: by Astig0921 (last edited Nov 05, 2012 02:35PM) (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked over at the boy that sat a seat away from her. She smiled, "hello, John right?" She took pride in knowing everyone and being known for being a kind person. Then she saw the girl that made a winky face at the boy she smiled at the girl, "hello, Im Lucy and you?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at both girls the two girls, snapping awake from his daze. "Yeah, John." He said to the cheerleader. "Hi." He said to the girl ahead of him. wow, two girls paying attention to me. He thought and smiled.

message 8: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked down at her paper that she made of a seating chart of the class and wrote down his name, and then waited for the girl to say her name so she could write her name in too. She always had to make sure she knew who everyone was.She was always nice even to the people that hated her. She hoped that someday she would become prom queen and that she would find Mr. Right. She kept a smiley face so that she looked as perfect as she wanted people to see her.

message 9: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 02:41PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina smirked. She knew a cheerleader and how they acted a mile away. And like heck was she going to let the all so popular Lucy get in her way. She barely ever got dates and maybe this could be her chance. He wasn't of the athletic type and all. She cound sense so. She was rather one row in front of him. She turned around facing her side as she looked upon him."That's a nice name. Does it stand for jonathon or anything?" She asked then thought of telling her name. "I'm Christina."She said with a flirtious smile working her charm.

message 10: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 (hey if i disapear its cuz i have to go eat dinner.. For warning and ill be back in 30mins then if i stop messeging back kay :))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

John nodded. "Stands for Johnathan. But I don't really like that name. Nice to meet ya."

message 12: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy knew after she said her name that this girl didn't like her but she was going to change that. no matter how much she didn't like her that would change. And she knew that this girl probably just stereo typed her as the snobby popular cheer leader always getting all the boys. But the truth was Lucy wasn't much into guys as one would think she was more into her future of being a famous singer with the love of her life. So she wrote down this girls name.

message 13: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 02:50PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) ((Alright its fine. Have a nice dinner ^-^))

Christina looked up at Lucy and smiled small. She rather sighed softly. If she did sense she was a popular she already knew it was a fact. The reason she didn't like the populars was how she was treated there and what they did to her sister. After they did that she almost always had a grudge against them. But tried to hide it very well."Oh alright. It's a nice name. Sounds like a old name. Nice to meet you to John."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good. This class is waaay better than most." He said, and looked at Lucy momentarily.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina smiled small. She somehow felt from feeling all happy to all nervous now. Not that she showed it a lot. Why was she even thinking of beating this girl to her own game when she felt so bad of it right now? She had no idea. She just felt kind of really nervous as she somehow started blushing."Ggod to know. Yyeah in a way. But I rather like pphotography or art. At times aarchery to."She stuttered nervously as she looked down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked slightly. "A little nervous, huh? I like singing so.... you know... I like this class."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina looked up at him with nervous eyes as she tried to dart her eyes away."Yyeah in a way you can say. Hhow do you know?"She asked softly still nervous."No I did not. Maybe just a lucky guess.''

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down, sweetie!" He said, and snickered, not in a mean way though.

message 19: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy giggled a little at this girls atempt to win this "bad boy" from what she heard about this kid. She looked over at John, "So, Jonny, what do you like that most to do?" Lucy looked over at Christina and gave a hold on look with a smile.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina just looked up at him and simply just nodding slowly stopping so she wasn't nervous anymore. It was like either his gaze or his voice was what was making her able to stop."Sorry its kind a bad habit of mine."She whispered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, well I kinda like singing and acting. Other than that.... annoying my younger sister." He said, smirking. And glanced back at Christina. "Its alright." He said softly. He knew she was nervous, and he didn't wanna be mean about it.

message 22: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She smiled, "Oh thats cool! i love singing more than anything in the whole wide world. maybe since this girl over here... Chirstina is a photographer maybe just maybe she could make videos or pictures of you doing your thang and post them online to make you a star." She smiled and winked at Chistina, "and maybe me too."

message 23: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina looked up at Lucy and rolled her eyes. Ha ha real funny laugh it off. You think your so much better then the others. Like none of this and all. She thought and glared at her slightly."Something funny you care to tell me?"She asked Lucy. But slowly turned her attention back to John."Well thanks for understanding. Acting you say? I love it. Or just annoying my old brothers. Have you ever tried photography or doing other things with acting?"She asked now in her normal voice as she switched to a sexy smile. But when she heard lucy saying so she nodded and gritted her teeth. I am not this girls servant or shall I ever be."Of course love to. I can personally help John here."She said softly hiding her bitterness."Maybe you to."She said softly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at both girls, slightly confused. Did they had something against eachother? "Um, just singing besides that. And being a star would be nice."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) She just simply looked up at them both. She could sense something would go wrong now. She had to stop with her anger and such and just keep it all."Sorry for acting like that. Sometimes just hard to control it. I'm just not use to people like her for example telling me like so. Well you'll probably be a star like so. It sounds really nice."

message 26: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy Smiled, "well i hope you too work in groups well." She smiled. "well, i was just kidding about me, but thank you christy, i already have a person that does all that for me but maybe you could stop by my house some time and we could, discuss things. I have many friends that would probably love to meet you!" She wrote down her address on a piece of paper and her phone number and handed it to Christina. "here yah go! Any time just hit me up."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

John slouched down a little awkwardly. He didn't know what to say.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina dido sut actucally and truly smiled. She couldn't believe this girl was kind to her. She started to stop thinking so evil of her and all."I do work well in groups. I usually do so when i'm photogrpahing. Your welcome Lucy. Sorry for earlier. I didn't mean it. I'm just not use to well your kind always acting like that but thanks for being so kind to me."She said honestly and truthfully."I would like to meet your friends. They seem kind and like a pretty bunch."She blinked in surprise when she handed her phone number and all."Uh thanks. That's helpful."She turned around looking at john."You alright?"She asked kindly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." He said and yawned.

message 30: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy smiled, "its cool i get that alot. and your welcome!" She turned and looked at John, "so into any sports john?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) "If you say. Maybe you had a long night. Somehow you don't look fine."She said and just sighed as she pulled down her hood but pulled it right back up as the scars that started from the back of her neck that were deep in curved to the front of her chest. She gasped quietly and pulled it right back up so no one could see but she bet lucy and john both saw.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, not really. Sorry. I only work out after school." He said, and looked over at Christina, and saw the scars. He gawked, and shot her a questioning look.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina looked up at Lucy."Aright if you say so. Mhm."She said simply. Glancing back at John she sighed. He saw the scars when she didn't want him to."If I told you I think you would think worse of me. I would hate for you or lucy to think badly of me if you saw it and then said of it."She said sadly almost chocked up with tears.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

John just nodded, and bit his lip.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina sighed softly."You don't have to be scared over it. It's nothing horrible I guess. If I tell you can you promise to keep it a secret?"She whispered.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He squirmed. "Um, I don't know.... yes, maybe..."

message 37: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy nodded and held her pinky out, "i pinky swear that i will not tell anyone and you can trust me i do not spread secrets or rumors." She had a serious face.

message 38: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) She smield small seeing him trying to say no but couldn't in a way. She smiled upon looking at Lucy and nodded as she held onto her pinky and then soon let go knowing she could trust her."Alright."She said with a soft whisper."Well I guess you could say my parents did this to my sister, brothers, and I. My parents were drug addict and alocholic. We couldn't ever leave except when our brother took us. One night it was horrible. I was younger and my dad got really horrible telling how he didn't want me or my sister and why the hell my mom had us. We were nothing and maybe it was best if we were dead. He took a knive and made scars on my neck and my sister's. Ever since I have lived with my sister and brothers. Luckily my parents are dead. I couldn't tell anyone or else they would hurt me badly. They said if I called the cops they beat me senseless. I'm so scared at times. You would be surprised why I had no normal life. All I ever wanted was to live a happy life. Have a boyfriend and all. But I can't even have a boyfriend without them thinking horrid of me."She said rather quietly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

John bit his lip. He was never good at comforting people.

message 40: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy got up out of her seat and went over to Christina and gave her a hug softly, "i am so sorry Christy i wish that you had a better life..." She started to cry she felt so bad for this girl.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina looked up at Lucy and gave her a sad smile."You truly a good friend Lucy."She whispered as she hugged her back gently."It's not your fault. I wish I had a better life to. I guess I'll never have a normal life. All the guys at times think bad of me. I thought maybe well john would think of me like so."She whispered in her ear."Maybe he can but I don't know. I think you truly are the best friend ever."She whispered to her.

message 42: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy chuckled and smiled with tears falling down her cheeks, "its okay hun, and yah im here for yah..." She looked back at John giving him a glare to get over here and comfort her!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Christina couldn't help but laugh softly too as tears were streaming down her cheeks"Alright if that sounds right I guess so. Well still your the best. I don't know if I didn't have a friend like you about right now."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I was eating dinner XD))
John walked over to her awkwardly. Its not like he wasn't sensitive... he just could'nt confort people very well. He put a hand on her back. "Um, I'm-I'm sorry."

message 45: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy smiled, "well you got a friend like me right about now." She laughed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) ((lol now its vice versa oh boy o.o))

Christina smiled sadly as she darted eyes from lucy to john. She looked up at him and nodded as she felt her head was going to hang low any second."Not your fault. I'm just happy to say it and let it out. And not hold it anymore. That's why I have this tatto for a reason."She pushed up her sleeve as she showed him the rose on her right inner wrist with the vines curving and slipping through the lettering thwas underneath it. As it said"Love only matters if you truly make it matter."

message 47: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 (hey i got to go ill be back tomorrow kay :) night))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye))
John nodded,m trying to think of something to say.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) ((bye gnight))

Christina just laughed softly as she looked at him."Your funny in a way. Your rather like me at times. Ging from feeling awkward to feeling like I don't know if I should say this or this. That's what shows your true self in a way."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((k night))
John nodded, and shrugged. "I guess."

« previous 1 3 4