Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

Middle School > Lunch Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 267) (267 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Where you can eat lunch.

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Holding her notebooks and a sandwich wrapped in tin foil Rylan walks to an empty table starts writing again and eating her sandwich.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August stands in the lunch line, talking to one of his friends about random things.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth and her friends entered the lunch room and the noise died down a bit, but not a lot. Elspeth smiled smugly around the room as she and her friends stood in the line.

message 5: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August coughs awkwardly when he sees Elspeth and her gang. August's friend, Marco raises an eyebrow at him. August just shrugs. "It's nothing. She just gets on my nerves."

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) (( Blair follows and gossips about everyone they consider not worth their time to talk too ))

Rylan finishes her sandwich and the story and looks around the room. She wishes that she had friends to talk too and joke around with.

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Well of course she'd get on his nerves! :D))

Elspeth laughed softly and shook her head. "This is ridiculous," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Honestly, how long does it take people to get their lunch?"

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) (( "I know I mean we have been standing in this line for like two minutes, these people need to get their priories right" says Blair

message 9: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((XD Marco's an idiot though and doesn't know that))

August looks in front of him, at the long line. "Wish Nana would make food for me. But she needs her sleep." August says absentmindedly.

Marco blinks trying to catch up with what he was saying. "Oh riiiight. Your dad's in..."
August flips around and puts a hand on his friend's mouth. "I told you not to talk about it..." He says softly.

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Rylan listens and watch the scene unfolding in the lunch line, she raises an eyebrow and turns a page in her notebook. Writing down all she has heard and seen but this time she writes it in Spanish. Not wanting any of what she has written down to be readable by anyone else.

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Sorry... I was making Kai))

Elspeth laughed and rolled her eyes. "I know. It like... Disrupts everyone else's time to get their food," she said, a somewhat annoyed expression in her eyes.

Kai had arrived earlier in the lunch room so he hadn't had to deal with the long lunch line. He sat alone at a table at the back. He knew everyone, but that did not necessarily mean he had friends. But, he didn't mind in the slightest.

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( "so true! Anyway it seems that a hottie has sat down on the table. She points to Kai

Rylan notices someone else sitting by himself

message 13: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco nods. "Alright. No problem dude." He look around. "Hey that's Kai, right?" he asks, pointing at the boy sitting alone.
August nods. "Yep!" Finally, he grabbed his lunch tray and a slice of pizza. He payed quickly, Marco mirroring his movements. They head over to a table and quickly start chatting with the other semi-popular but very social guys.

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth glanced in the direction of Kai and couldn't help but smile. "Blair that's my cousin, Kai. Ring a bell?" she asked with a smirk as they neared the front of the line.

Kai bit into his sandwich and glanced up. He spotted Elspeth and her friends standing in the line. One was pointing at him. Blair... I think... he thought, then glanced away and spotted someone else sitting alone. Rylan... I think. He turned his attention back to his lunch.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((HOLD ON GUYS! Ima make my charrie... and RP lol))

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Haha okay!))

message 17: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Yay! :D))

Marco eats his sandwich quickly and sighs, looking at August's barely touched Pizza. He looks at August himself and realizes that he was too busy talking to actually eat at all. He rolls his eyes. Typical August...

message 18: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( OMG I am like soooo sorry but you have to admit he is sooooooo hawt

Rylan seeing that nothing interesting is happening anymore turns her attention away from lunch daydreams about after school

message 19: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Blair. I don't find my own cousin hot. Because he's my cousin," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Babe, he lives with me," she said, shaking her head. "But I think as lot of girls think he's hot so y'know."

Kai finished his lunch and once again glanced around at the rest of the cafeteria. Not much was happening, but he was fine just observing anyway.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked in, looking very uncomfortable and embarrassed. The lower level english was walking behind her, and ushered her to an empty table. She blushed, and nodded. She walked over to the table with the teacher from her most dreaded class.

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco sighs and looks up at the ceiling, not really wanting to talk to anyone right at that second. August instead jumped up and looked extremely determined to probably do something stupid. "I, Augustus Son,..." Marco raises his eyebrows at him,"...will go pick up my little sister today!" Marco starts clapping.
"That's awesome August!" Marco says with a hint of sarcasm but at the same time really means it.

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( Well I think that's pretty obvious but ya know I think I'll just admire from afar for now said Blair

Seeing the new girl walk in Rylan was tempted to talk to her but didn't know what to say she just stared wondering what to say

message 23: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth laughed and shook her head. "You do that."

Kai glanced in the direction of Marco and August's table and couldn't help but smile. They were kinda strange but oh well.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wasn't really listening to the teacher ramble on about her grades, she was just looking around listening with half an ear. She smiled when she saw a boy jump up and declare something she couldn't quite make out. She felt like being silly, and without thinking about the consequenced she stood up and clapped to him, a smirk planted on her face.

message 25: by Alessia (last edited Nov 03, 2012 08:33PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco grabs August's shirt and pulls him back down into his seat. "Now eat your stupid pizza." He comands him.
"Nooooo..." He complains. "It's gross."
"August I may be nice at times but I'm not going to be nice right now. Eat. Your. Pizza."

message 26: by Lucy (last edited Nov 03, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( Blair not the smartest cookie in the world just stares

Rylan just can't figure out what to do so she just stands up and walks out of the lunch room. As she leaves she wonders why she even bothers to show up to school anyway.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sat back down, the teacher had a frown on his face. "Now Courtney, I did not know you were having behavior issues, also. I will report this immediately." Courtney just nods, groaning inwardly.

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yet again, Kai was distracted by Elspeth's friend who was staring at him. He glanced away awkwardly and stared out the window of the cafeteria.

"Oh my god Blair!" Elspeth groaned and pulled her arm. "He's an awkward soul. Don't stare at him like that!" she muttered, finally reaching the front of the line and grabbing her lunch, leading everyone to a table not too far off.

message 29: by Alessia (last edited Nov 03, 2012 08:40PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco points at a girl (Courtney) who was sitting by herself and his english teacher standing near her. "She clapped by the way. Think she's Courtney."
August stands back up. "Then I will go eat my gross pizza with her, Mr. I don't want to be nice and force August to eat stuff he could die from." August picks up his plate and heads toward Courtney.

message 30: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( wow El it's not that big a deal but if you say so.... she trails off. By the way have you done yesterdays history homework

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The english teacher frowned and left with a start. "Don't think you'll get away like you past grades!" He said loudly. Courtney blushed and cupped her face in her hands, not noticing August.

message 32: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth shook her head. "Doesn't matter. And yeah, I have," she answered, her thoughts distracted for a moment.

Kai yawned once again and turned his attention back to reality. There were quite a few students in the cafeteria, each doing their own thing.

message 33: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hey!" August exclaims, sitting across from her.

Marco looks at his other friends and starts a random conversation with them.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looks up. "Oh, hi." She said, smiling slightly.

message 35: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( would you let me copy it. I'll be your best friend forever? She looks earnestly

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I'm August! My friend Marco, who I think is in your English class, said your name is Courtney. That's your name, right? Marco doesn't have the greatest memory ever." He rambles on, totally ignoring his pizza.

message 37: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever," she said, handing Blair one of the books that was in her pile. "Just tweak it a bit so it actually sounds like your words."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney laughs. "Yeah, thats my name! Yeah, I think Marco is in my english class. You two are friends, I'm assuming?"

message 39: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( yeah I learned that lesson the teacher was all like "you must complete your homework or you will never get into a good collage" or something like that. She gives a dumb smile

message 40: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods. "Yeah! But today he's forcing me to eat this pizza." He points at his pizza slice. "And it tastes like rubber... So I don't exactly like him very much right now."

message 41: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) El could not help but roll her eyes. "Whatever. Just hurry up because lunch is almost finished," she said, glancing at the clock that hung on the wall.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney laughed some more, feeling a lot better than she had five minutes earlier. "EWW rubber!"

message 43: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( kay!

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I know, right?!" August exclaims. "Who wants to eat rubber?"

message 45: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Elspeth laughed. "Alright."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Alessia (Moss) ~Pasta~ wrote: ""I know, right?!" August exclaims. "Who wants to eat rubber?""

"Not me." This kid is nice.... offely comfortable around me for just meeting me.

message 47: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) ( wow like their are only 2 or is it 3 minutes left we should get ready don't you? By the way what class is next I forgot?

message 48: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Only weird people would eat rubber... Or little kids who aren't very smart..." August scrunches up his nose. "The point is... I'm not eating it..."

message 49: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "History is next," Elspeth answered, checking her planner even though she had her time table memorised.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your going to starve and die, then though! And I only just met you!" She said dramatically.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6