Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

Middle School > Art Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 118) (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Where you can make art for art club or art class.

message 2: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai gave her a smile and a slight roll of his eyes.
"Yep, I guess you could say I'm the teacher's pet, but it's a nice change since all the other teachers at this school seem to hate me," he answered, a smirk of sorts on his face.
"And yes, it is my favourite lesson. Because I'm actually not terrible at it, which again is a nice change from everything else," he answered her, running a hand through his brown hair as they entered the classroom. Kai immediately moved to the table closest to the window, his usual seat.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "Im sure your not terrible at everything except art." She protested following his lead and sitting beside him.
"I think most of the teachers dislike me because im late for lessons." Probably because you forget to pack things for yourself and Max and Essie She scolded in her mind. She always managed to forget something, with 2 younger children to care for, who wouldnt? She raked her fingers through her coppery pigmented hair, sighing ever so slightly as she unpacked her equipment.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai laughed and shook his head.
"Haha. That's a funny joke," he stated, with a roll of his eyes. "I can guarantee I'm terrible at everything, but art. And climbing. But climbing is my sport, so it doesn't really count," he said, once again running a hand through his chocolaty hair, grabbing a pencil out of his pencil case and tapping the end on the table.
He glanced up as Miss Harrett entered the classroom.
"Hello there, you two," she said with a smile. She was a lovely elderly lady that loved her students dearly.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "I think it counts. Although if I were to try I may as well be plunging to my death. And you said you enjoyed reading, im sure that means your good at it." Addy pointed out. She wrinkled her nose up slightly and sneezed lightly, before looking over to where the teacher had entered. She smiled, dimples spotting on her cheeks.
"Hi Miss Harret." She said politley.

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai shrugged.
"Yeah, I s'pose, but whatever," he added, with a slight tilt of his head and another shrug. He smiled and gave a slight laugh. "Well, I do love reading but that's not really something you can be good at it," he said, biting his lip slightly. He did some adorable things when he was unsure of something.
Kai gave Miss Harrett a smile, "Hello there, Miss Harrett!" he said happily, just as some more students began filing into the classroom. Some glanced in Kai's direction, surprised that there was actually someone sitting with him. He usually had that whole 5 person table to himself.

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "You can be good at reading, some people have dyslexia and are bad at reading. So surely if somebody can be bad at it, then surely somebody can be good at it too." She explained.
Her heart dropped when he bit his lip and she had the strangest of urges to brush her fingertips across his lips, but quickly and vigourously brushed herself of the thought, cheeks reddening slightly. Instead she put a smile on her face again, watching as the students began pouring into the classroom.

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((I love Kai...))

Kai smiled and shook his head.
"Okay Addy, I guess you win," he said, putting his hands up in defeat. "I would hate to have dyslexia, because then I wouldn't be able to disappear into the worlds of the stories. Escape from this world I call my own," he said, with a slight shudder. Books were his only means of escape. Nothing else had the same affect on him as reading did. He was oblivious to the fact that he had made her blush, because he was oblivious to the world of girls.

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ((Same. Send him to my school. He can be my boyfriend. HE WILL BE MINE.))

Addy nodded.
"Good, because I dont like losing." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone and shooting another smile at him.
"I would hate to have dyslexia." She said simply, not stating why. Of course the reason being she would probably be unable to care for her siblings the way she did now. For the simple fact that cooking would probably be made 10 times harder, and remembering things would be thrown out the window.

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Hahaha!! LOVE KAI!))

Kai laughed.
"I already picked that up," he said with a roll of his eyes. "I don't mind losing. Doesn't matter to me."
"Yeah, so would I. I don't think I could handle it at all," he said, a slight shudder running up his spine. "It would simply suck..." he added, again biting his lip. He smiled at Addy and turned his attention out the window, as usual. A bird landed on the window sill and chirped happily. Kai couldn't help but laugh.

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ((I will win him over with all that romantic experience i dont have ;3))

"You got that right." She said, looking at the work that Miss Harrett had set up and beginning to draw, as the task said. She glanced at the window, smiling as the bird landed on the windowsill and then returning back to the artwork at hand. She had noticed him biting his lip yet again, and again had resited the urge to graze her fingers across them. Instead focusing on the pencil and the paper beneath the lead.

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Hahaha! Me too!))

Kai smiled and turned his attention back to Addy once the bird had flown away.
"Yeah, I know!" he laughed happily. he grabbed his pencil and began sketching the same bird from a moment ago in his book. He was a visual artist, better at seeing things, then drawing them then he was conjuring things up in his mind. He also had a photographic memory, which in a way, was a good advantage to his creative skills.

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Addy lapsed into silence, her brow creasing into a frown as she concetrated. The tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth as she was deep in thought, deciding what line to draw next. She then went back to sketching again, pausing ever so often. She knew she wasnt the worst drawer, in fact she had been told by a few that when she put her mind to it she was quite talented. Problem was that Addy barley ever 'put her mind to it'.

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai laughed and shook his head.
"You really are concentrating on that drawing," he added, happily shading in the birds wing with his pencil. It was actually super cute and he found his cheeks warming slightly. He shook his head and cleared his throat, then ran a hand through his hair and once again bit his lip, turning his attention on the window once again. "So, what are you drawing?"

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "A butterfly I saw in the fields a few days ago, I took a picture on my camera. I quite like photography." Addy said, grinnig a revealing a photo of a butterfly that she was attempting to copy.
"It'll probably turn out rubbishy, but oh well." She shrugged half heartedly.
"What are you drawing?" She asked, leaning over to look at his work.
"Wow, thats really good. I wish I was that talented." She complimented.

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai smiled and shook his head.
"It's already looking good!" he laughed, giving her a genuine smile. "Trust me, it will turn out really cool."
"Oh, it's just the bird from a few moments ago. And I'm not really. I just have, I don't know... A photographic memory, I suppose," he added, the corner of his mouth turning up slightly.

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "Thanks, but I get told often that I dont put enough effort into my artwork and its probably true." She paused for a few moments.
"I guess having a photographic memory is like a blessing and a curse, since you probably cant forget anything." She scanned over his face, hand continuing to sketch abesentmindedly across the page.

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Ahhhhhh.... This song is too beautiful.))

"Nah, art isn't meant to be something you put effort into. It's supposed to make you feel relaxed and happy. Calm," he answered with a shrug. "Whatever you claim is art, is art," he said with a smile, his eyes bright.
"Yeah, you do have a point..." he trailed off slightly. It was true, he never could forget a thing, which was a curse of all sorts.

message 19: by wanderer (last edited Nov 10, 2012 01:23AM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "I guess I hadnt thought of it that way." Addy replied, a genuine smile on her face, her dimples spotting again. She looked down at her half finished picture, reminding herself that if she claimed it ws art, it would be. Simple.
"I wish I had a partially photographic memory, so I could remember all the stuff I need in the present, but could at least try to forget the past."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Suzette walked into the room with a huge smile on her face. Finally, She thought. art time! She walked up to a art stand with a paper on it. She started mixing the paints to make cooler colors. She started to paint the ocean in a sunset. She found this to be slightly hard, but she could still do it at least.

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ((Aria?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((What? No, Suzette.))

TheLostOne~WithoutAPathHome | 337 comments ((Aria is almost dieing read the cafe i think page 11 not sure))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup!))

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco walks into the room and sits down at a table.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops, I forgot to post here XD))
Courtney sits down next to him, and fiddles with the necklace she was wearing.

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((XD its okay))

Marco stares at the ceiling, waiting for everyone else, including the teacher to arrive.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sighs a little, and starts tapping her foot.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco yawns. "So..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So....." She said, and thought for a moment. "How's life?" She asked lamely, and smiled a little.

message 31: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco rolls his eyes. "It's okay... I guess. You?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Suzette ignored the other students around her and continued to paint her sunset. Her brush made cool twists, swirls, and turns to make pink clouds.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh. Pretty good."

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "August makes everything better, huh?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((brb, dinner. We're eating early for some reason O.O))
She looked confused for a second. "What? Oh, you mean... yeah! Sure...."

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((okay!))
Marco laughs. Then shifts his weight.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry. I was thinking something different..." She said and then laughed a little.

message 38: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco grins. "Ohhh okay!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles. "Yeah!"

message 40: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco nods. The teacher walked in a moment later. "Okay, class. Go get your sketchbooks and a pencil. We're going to have a free class to practice your drawing. Marco swears under his breath.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney grins. She loved drawing! She took out her pencil, and sketchbook, and opens it to a blan page.

message 42: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco picks up his pencil and stares menacingly at the blank page in front of him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Courney had started drawing some random people. She noticed Msrco hadn't drawn anything yet. "What are you going to draw?" She asked him.

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I'm..." He starts lowering his pencil down onto the page and makes a large (slightly jerky) circle. "drawing a polar bear in a snowstorm."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Cool! I'm just drawing random people, because I don't wanna be creepy and start drawing someone in this class...."

message 46: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco laughs, "Yes. That would be creepy."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very creepy." She agreed, and kept drawing.

message 48: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco puts down his pencil. "Annnd I'm done!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at it, and raised an eyebrow. "Okay." She said, and shrugged a little.

message 50: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yeah. That's how much I suck. I can't draw a circle correctly." Marco mumbles.

« previous 1 3