Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

Middle School > Drama Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 58) (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) This where the drama club is after-school. Drama class is also located here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked into drama class happily.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August follows her in.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sat down in a chair. The teacher went to the front of the room. "Hello, hello students! Take a seat, and we'll begin in a moment. Remember, we are doing improv today!" The teacher said, a bit crazily.

message 5: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Woo!" August exclaims.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2012 01:21PM) (new)

Courtney smiles.
"Now I will partner you up, alright!? Come up here to see the list of partners, and then I will give you the information you need to start the improv." The teacher said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Sorry my mom made me go do homework...))

August hops over to see the list.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thats okay))
Courtney looks at the sheet. "Guess your with me, August!"

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yep!" August nods. He looks at the teacher, waiting for further instructions.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She handed them a slip of paper that said There is a man and a woman. The woman has just found out that the man was cheating on her for a different lady. The woman is enraged, and is breaking up with him. Be dramatic. GO! Courtney looked at it, and blushed slightly, but then grinned.

message 12: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August smiles and nods at Courtney, gesturing for her to start.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"we need to up on the stage." She said, and walked up on stage. They had to do it first.

message 14: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August follows her and grins then takes a deep breath and puts on a slightly afraid and hurt expression

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney takes a deep breath, then changes her expression to furious. "You son of a bitch! How COULD you! I loved you! I TRUSTED you! And instead, you ACT like you loved me, trusted me. Oh yes, you act VERY WELL. Why did you do it? Why?" She said, her voice starting at a shout, and ending with a low voice.

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Oh don't give me THAT!" August starts, his voice full of annoyance. "You know perfectly well why I did it! This..." He gestures at him and Courtney. "...would never worked in the long-run! You didn't even trust me when I told you I was going to WORK! What's a relationship without the base, trust?!" August's voice was full of fury and you could tell he was trying to keep his voice at a normal level. He clenches his fists and bites his lip.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well geez, I WONDER WHY it wouldn't have worked!" She said, in mock confusion. "Relationships just DON't WORK when you go off to a party, and get drunk with a bunch of slutty girls! So, yes. I had EVERY reason not to trust you when you made and excuse to leave! That time it was work, but the time before it was a party! I found out about it, but I gave you another chance! Instead I find you at your house kissing ANOTHER girl!"

message 18: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August crosses his arms defensively. "Yeah. So what? It was easier to show you how I felt rather than actually tell you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Oh Puh-leeze. it was easier to show you how I felt than actually tell you. " She mimicked. "You hadn't meant for me to know. You had been planning on cheating on me for as long as possible!"

message 20: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "What are you going to about it then?" August asks, daring her to do more than spit out meaningless words at his face. "Keep insulting me? Well guess what? I don't care !"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I bet you don't care you, you...!" She said, her hands clenched into fists. "I can't even think of an insult truthful enough to say!" She yelled, and stepped closer to him, pretending to slap him. She then stormed away.

message 22: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August puts a hand to his cheek and yells at her as she stormed away, "I NEVER LOVED YOU, BITCH!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney didn't turn back to face him, as if not to give him satisfaction, and show she didn't care. SHe stopped then, and looked at the teacher, smiling.

message 24: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August waves at the teacher, grinning. "Sorry for the language... It was needed to make the performance more awesome..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

COurtney nodded. "To get the messege across...."
The teacher nodded. "It's fine, its fine. ANyways, that was STUPENDOUS! You two really work well together."

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods, "We do!" He grins at Courtney.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled and then walked off the stage, and took a seat again.

message 28: by Alessia (last edited Nov 04, 2012 02:34PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August bows quickly and then runs off stage. He sits down.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney couldn't stop smiling. She loved acting.
They watched a few more.

message 30: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August runs a hand through his hair and watches the rest of the groups perform.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney slouched down in her chair.

message 32: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August shifts his weight, getting restless.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher finally told them that class was dismissed. "You were great, August!" COurtney told him.

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August grins. "Thanks. You were awesome too!" August hive fives her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney giggles, high fiveing him. She started to walk out.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments ((my character (Maybe) is calling Courtney))

'buzz buzz buzz'

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I posted at the diner...))
Courtney answered her phone, glancing at the teacher who was talking to a student.

message 38: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Okay))
August stands there, shifting his weight.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney hung up the phone.

message 40: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "So who was that?" August asks, trying not to make it awkward.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"May."

message 42: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods. "Whatca talk about?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You." She said, and giggled. "Whoops, that sounded wrong...."

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August wiggles his eyebrows and says,"You were, huh?", completely ignoring the latter part of what she said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes. "That were drama partners, you dope!" She said, and giggled.

message 46: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Oh... right!" August smirks at her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't beleive me, do you? Okay,well I'll tell you I don't fall for guys I just met like, an hour ago." She said, smiling.

message 48: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August pouts. "That's a first! Most girls fall in love me the second they hear me talk to them."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh huh, yeah I totally beleive that."

message 50: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August rolls his eyes. "You will when you see it in action." He winks at her then starts heading out of the room. "What do you have next by the way? Last period of the day!"

« previous 1