Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

Middle School > Science Class

Comments (showing 1-50 of 160) (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Where you learn science!

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August runs in, carrying his pencil case. He sits down next to Marco who grins at him.
"Ready to fail?" Marco exclaims.
August nods, and smirks. "Let's do this together!" They high five.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco and August stare at the teacher who decided to use this lesson to lecture them and give them pop quizzes on cells. "At least it's biology..." Marco whispers to August, who nods.
"It's not that hard."
"Thanks a lot dude. I have writing problems. I can barely write a page without my hand cramping up."
"Sorry."
The teacher glares at them so they stop talking.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai watched Marco and August. He was in the same room as them again. Kai was sitting close to the back, his eyes glancing out the window. At least he was good at biology.

message 5: by Alessia (last edited Nov 03, 2012 09:31PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Mr.Lock hands out the pop quiz and then sits down at his desk, marking some other people's tests.

August quickly completes it since it was only sheet of paper. He sighs and puts it in the pile that was appearing on Mr.Lock's desk.
Marco had paused, biting his lip since his hand had started to hurt. I hate dysgraphia...

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai easily breezed through the quiz. After all, biology was his best subject other than art. He handed his paper into Mr. Lock, then returned to his seat, his eyes once again trained on the world outside. He wished nothing more than to be out of the classroom at that moment in time, suddenly feeling trapped with no escape. He sighed heavily and broke his gaze from the window, resting his head on his hands as he waited for the other students in the class to finish the quiz.

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Addy rushed through the door in a turmoil, a tardy slip in her hand. She had forgotten to pack Max's lunchbox, and having remembers as lunch had neared had quickly rushed home to supply him with something to eat. Hence the fact that she was inexcusably late. Running a hand through her hair and trying to gain some composure, she strode over to the teachers desk, slapping down the slip on the table. The teacher waved her off and she searched around the room, eyes falling on a seat close to the back. She carefully made her way over, footsteps silent as she took her seat next to a boy, and she soundlessly retrieved her stationary supplies, looking up as if questioning what she was required to do next.

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) When Kai heard the presence of someone behind him, he lifted his head from his arms, clearly quite surprised. Usually no one ever sat beside him. He sat up then and took in her appearance. She was quite pretty, he couldn't lie. He gave her a weak smile, not really used to doing that. "We just had a quiz," he answered, in response to her questioning look. "But I think everyone's done to some extent. You'll probably get out of this one..." he trailed off, once again glancing out the window of the classroom, watching as a small bird flew up and landed on the windowsill, then, with a chirp, it flew off again. Kai smiled. He loved animals.

message 9: by Alessia (last edited Nov 03, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August looks at the ceiling and starts daydreaming.

Marco stared at the words he was writing and bit his tongue. I can't even read my own handwriting... What's wrong with me? He looks at August's doodle page and felt a pang of envy. Lucky him. He doesn't have a random learning disorder. He looks back down at his quiz and forces his hand to write, ignoring the sharp pain that appeared in his hand.

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "Oh well thats handy." Addy replied with a hint of enthsiasim in her voice, her accent dripping off her every word. She followed his gaze out of the window, eyes resting on small bird before it took of again. How wonderful to be able to fly. She thought. To escape everything and just..Just take off.
"Pretty." She commented after the creature had taken flight, brushing a strand of her copper bronzed hair behind her ears. Quite handsome. She mused to herself before firmly shaking herself of the thought. She managed to force a smile onto her face as she leant forward, listening intently to what the teacher had to say next.

message 11: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) The teacher stood back up, completely forgetting about Marco who was struggling with just writing the quiz. "Alright..." He started and continued with the lectures.

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Hmm? Oh, yes. It's beautiful," he said in response to her statement. "I adore animals," he added, then blushed lightly and glanced away. He didn't seem the type to love animals, but...
"So, what is your name?" he asked, ignoring the glare he received from the teacher. He simply gave him a sheepish smile. Guilty as charged. He gave her another smile, and once again was distracted by the outside world. He hated being cooped up in the confines of a building and hardly ever stayed indoors when he had the choice to or not to. He was wild at heart. A restelss soul trapped in the confines of a body. He longed to be free. To be like that bird. To fly and go wherever he wished. Oh, how wonderful that would be.

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "Adalei. But I go by Addy." She said with a nod, unsure whether he was listening. it didnt bother her, not really. It was much more attention she got in the average week, and he seemed..Different. In a good way, she decided. She had a soft spot for animals, but had never been animal mad as some were. She simply enjoyed their presence, nothing more. Nothing less. She glanced over at the teacher, whom seemed to now be preocuppied with disciplining another student.
"How I would love to be a bird." She voiced her thoughts aloud, also looking out the window. As if searching for something, someone, to aid her in a way. To be free was what she dreamed of. But she was aware that reality would most likley never allow it.

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Adalei... Addy. Pretty," Kai said, giving her a smile. He never usually spoke to people so much, more stayed silent in their presence unless his voice had a need to be heard. She seemed different though. In a good way, of course. He found himself wanting to know more about her, but didn't say anything to her, in fear it would scare her off. "I'm Kai," he added. "And being a bird would be... Amazing," he said with a smile. "You'd have so much freedom to do exactly what you wanted. Who wouldn't want that?" he asked. Kai felt drawn to the outside world in every way, a reason that he was always distracted and seemingly lost. He didn't mind in the slightest, though. He liked the presence of other people, but he loved his own company. Being social didn't always feel right to the little lost boy he really was.

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Addy nodded in agreement.
"If only I could sprout wings and take off. I think I would..For a little while. But I would have to return." She said simply, followed by a small shrug.
"Kai..Interesting name. I've never heard it before." She stated, again glancing out the window.
"You enjoy the outdoors huh? I cant stand being locked up in here. Its to stuffy." She voiced again, chin now rested in her hand, giving her the look of somebody whom wasnt paying attention in the slightest. Of course she was. She could hear the teacher perfectly well but often multitasked.

message 16: by คгเค (last edited Nov 03, 2012 10:25PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kai nodded too.
"I wish I could. And I know that if that was the case, I would," he said with a blissful smile. "But I don't know if I would return..." he voiced aloud.
"Thanks, and yeah. I don't know anyone who has the same name as me. I quite like it," he responded, his eyes bright with curiosity and thought.
"I love being outside. Whenever I can, I go outside. I hate being cooped up in the confines of a building, I always feel so trapped," he answered, now wishing he was outside. He caught the warning look from the teacher and gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry again, Sir."

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) "I have my family to look out for."
She said, forcing a smile. Her father had already almost lost her more times then any parent should have to deal with. And because he often worked late she was her baby brothers carer, without her the whole family wouldnt function as it should. It was almost as if she had taken up her mothers job, and was now the woman of the household who kept everything in order.
"You should here how many people have my name back home. Its quite annoying after a while but since moving I havent heard anybody with it." She told him, eyes sliding over to the teacher and then back to him.
"The outdoors is wonderful." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. Often when she moved she would find a spot outside, somewhere as far away from the towns and cities as she could manage that was still near her home.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy walked into the room carrying her skate board as she got in trouble last time she came in riding . She sat in the back of the class room not caring if the teacher had work for her or not.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe sat in biology when a girl with a skate board sat next to her. '"I'm Maybe, but you can call me May." Maybe said friendly

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy smiled "I'm Amy" She told May she hadn't even realized someone was beside her. Amy proped her skateboard up against her desk.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments "I didn't know we could bring Skateboards in here" May said, still smiling

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy smirked "We can't I just do it to get in trouble" She shrugged. Amy had never cared if she got in trouble as it was only at school cause her mother was to busy with her little siblings to punish her.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments "that's cool. I like your bravery" May answered truthfully

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy shrugged again "I couldn't care less if I get in trouble" She told May. "Besides my mother is to busy to notice if I'm in trouble or not" She added as if it meant nothing to her.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Marco looks at August, who wasn't really paying attention anymore. He rolls his eyes once again and tries to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. At least it's not math... Then I wouldn't understand a thing...

August looks out the window and sighs, putting his head onto the table. He plays with his eraser and starts swinging his legs back and forth like a little kid.

message 26: by HURRAH! Unbalance Bean (last edited Nov 04, 2012 11:02AM) (new)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe nodded and looked around. "what was the teacher saying about a test?"she thought. The boy in front of her was swinging his legs. "Maybe he knows" Maybe thought. She tapped his shoulder "what was she saying about a test?" Maybe asked him. She smiled sweetly at him

message 27: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy raised an eyebrow as she forgot about having a test.

message 28: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August raises his head, "Huh? What test?"
Marco punches him playfully in the arm. "Idiot. You never pay attention." He smiles at Maybe. "We're going to have a test on cells and all that in a few weeks. We have 3 more classes before the day of the test."

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe did a little sigh of relief "Thanks, I'm Maybe by the way, but my friends call me May"

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Amy groaned "Why'd someone have to invent tests" She complained.

message 31: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods agreeing with Amy, "I know, right?"

"I'm Marco." He smiles once again then points at his friend. "That's August. He's a bit insane..."
"Says the dude with like..." August starts but trails off, seeing Marco's harsh glare. "Whoa... You've never looked so scary before..."

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments "Same reason someone invented homework, to make sure we don't have lives out side of this place." May's eyes opened wide."I forgot the homework for all my classes so far!" It was Maybes turn to groan.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments maybe laughed "It's okay, I'm a little insane too."

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Screw homework!" August exclaims. "I have things to do!"
"Language, Mr.Son...." The teacher scolds August. August just smiles back at him innocently.
"Class is almost over..." Marco says absentmindedly, looking at the clock.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe look at the people she just met. "what class do you guys have next?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked into the class, a sheet of paper in her hand.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe waved to her freind, Courtney 'hey!' she she lip said

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney waved enthusiatically, and mouthed 'HEY!'

message 39: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August looks at Courtney and then back at Maybe. Are they friends...?

"I have..." Marco trails off. I have extra help math... "I have math..."

"I have drama!" August exclaims happily. "Go drama!"

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe smiled and mouthed 'I made friends!'

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments Maybe smiled at Marco. "I have math next too!!"
((like I said in my characters bio, she's bad at math))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled and mouthed 'thats good!' and pointed at August. 'i know him. Met him at lunch.' and then pointed at Marco 'English class'

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments "We should sit next to each other?" Maybe said hopefully

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Sure!" Marco chirps.

August grins at the two of them.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments "what are you grinning about?" Maybe says jokingly to August

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The Courtney looked up from the computer and asked Courtney loudly "Do you have something to give me?" Courtney nodded sheepishly, and rolled her eyes at Maybe.

message 47: by HURRAH! Unbalance Bean (last edited Nov 04, 2012 11:40AM) (new)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments 'should we try to set with him at lunch?' Maybe mouthed to her friend

message 48: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Noooothing..." August smiles and looks at Marco who gives him a questioning look.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren wrote: "'should we try to set with him?' Maybe mouthed to her friend"

((what...?))

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 266 comments ((you said you knew him, so I asked you if you want to sit with him at lunch, ohhh I didn't say lunch did I? Sorry))

« previous 1 3 4