Real Life RP (From Childhood to Death) discussion

Primary School > Front of the school

Comments (showing 1-50 of 545) (545 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Where your parent's drop you off. There is a large playground off to the side. In the playground there are swings, slides and teeter totters.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska sat on the swing, kicking back and forth. She sighs but smiles after a bit.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Gale smiled down at Laura who looked quite scared. "Its okay I'm going to be here all day" Gale told Laura who nodded. Laura was frightened to start school today. Gale took her hand as they got of the school bus, Gale being the wonderful big brother carefully helped Laura off the bus.

"Did you remember extra batteries for your hearing aids Lor?" He asked and Laura nodded as an answer. You see Laura was half death in both ears and had to wear hearing aids all the time.

"Will I make friends Gale?" Laura asked him shyly. She was afraid that no one would like her.

Gale nodded "Lots of them" He told her reassuringly as the walked towards the swing set. Gale knew how much Laura liked the swings.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((My sister wears hearing aids))

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments ((One of my best friends at school does to))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, she can still hear pretty well without them, but for school she needs them. Shes super self-concious about them. I'm like no one cares!))

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments ((Yeah my friend couldn't care less if other people dont like them cause me and our other friends think they are actually pretty cool. She had bright orange ones and she has had lime green ones. Also she has better taste in music then me))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha we try to convince her its no biggie. She is the outgoing, friendly type, so I don't understand why she cares so much.))

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments ((Yeah My friend cared for a bit when we first met but she got over it cause she is just epic))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((good for her! My sis doesnt act like she cares at school))

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments ((Do you mean Laura and they are in elementary school so Laura is 6))

"Gale I'm scared" Laura whispered as they walked into school. She wanted to go home and spend the day with her mom and little sister.

Glae took her hand again "I promise that I will be here" Gale told her again. Laura smiled.

message 12: by Cheshire Cat (last edited Nov 10, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) ((Oh I didn't know that she was just a kid sorry I'm going to amend the story.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is still only elementary school, not high school...... go to the high school topic....))

message 14: by Cheshire Cat (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) ((Oh ok.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep))

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska sits on the swing, watching a girl her age talk to an older boy. "I think that her older broder." She says to no one in particular.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Gale smiled at Alaska having heard her "Your right I am her big brother" He told Alaska. Laura smiled shyly and signed 'hi' even though she could speak.

message 18: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska grins at them. "I knew it! My name wis Alaska." She kicks outward to get the swing started again.

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments "I'm Gale and this is Laura" Gale introduced as he helped Laura onto the swing and began to push her. Laura smiled and giggled as Glae pushed her.

message 20: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska watches them, curiously. Then smiles and continues to kick back and forth on the swing. She didn't get very high but it entertained her enough.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments "Would you like some help?" Gale asked Alaska as he pushed Laura some more.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments ((Gtg its time for bed))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lulu came out, waiting for her sister. She watched them all play and grinned happily.

message 24: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((bye!))
Alaska shakes her head. "No vank woo." She smiled at them.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney spots Lulu up ahead.

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August waves at Alaska. She waves back and jumps off the swing. "Auuuugust!"
"Alllllaska!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2012 07:27PM) (new)

((What?))
Courtney waves at her sister, who come running over to them. She came and hugged her waist. "COURTNEY!" "WHo's your friend? Is he your Boooooyfriend?"

message 28: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((I was an idiot XD))

August walks over to Alaska who sticks her tongue out at him. "Go away."
"Ahh. Going through one of your famous mood swings are ya, Laska?"
"My name is Alaska!" She punches August's leg playfully.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((GTG sorry!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay me too!))
Courtney blushes at her sisters remark, but laughs when Alaska punches him.

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Laura watched all of them "Gale they are the same age as Amy" Laura realized. Gale also looked at the "So they are" He agreed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie wrote: "((okay me too!))
Courtney blushes at her sisters remark, but laughs when Alaska punches him."

message 33: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((im back... sorta.. Sorry was at a weird fort thingy that i didn't want to go too.. *sigh*))
August grins, hearing what Courtney's sister had said but Alaska had punched him again, so he picked her up. "Alaska... Calm down."
"No..." She tries to wiggle out of his grip.
"I'll drop you..." He teases.
"Yay!"
"Then you'll have a big booboo and Nana would get mad at.." August was cut off by Alaska.
"... at you!" She exclaims and giggles. She finally notices Courtney. "Hi there! Are woo August's friend who happens to be wah((a)) girl? As August told me...Not a girlfriend."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha thats okay))
Courtney laughed. "Yep!"

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) She waves at her and smiles. "What's your name?"
August rolls his eyes. "You hate me but you love people you can use against me..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"My names COurtney." She then looked at August, smiling.

message 37: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August smirks at Courtney, as Alaska finally gets out of August's grip. She lands neatly on the ground and applauds her accomplishment. "Yay! Go Alaska!"
"Alaska... You're just going to fall when we walk home..." He points out.
"You're mean, August." She runs over to Lulu and Courtney. Then she starts giggling randomly.
August sighs.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 14, 2012 05:25PM) (new)

Courtney laughs. Lulu looks at Alaska, smiling. "Hi! Wanna be my fwiend?"

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Laura watched Alaska and Lulu she wished she could make friends that easily. Gale held his hand out to Laura as she jumped off the swing. He led her over to the older kids. "Do you know a girl named Amy?" He asked August. Laura stood behind Gale as she didn't like all the people.

message 40: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Wes!" Alaska grins at Lulu. Then she continues to tell Lulu about her fun day in Kindergarten and how she turned her friends into green aliens and they turned her into an astronaut using paint, glitter and stickers during art class. Apparently, she got scolded for coming up with the idea and it took the rest of the day to get everything out.
August leans toward Courtney, "See what I have to deal with?"

message 41: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Anastacia wrote: "Laura watched Alaska and Lulu she wished she could make friends that easily. Gale held his hand out to Laura as she jumped off the swing. He led her over to the older kids. "Do you know a girl name..."
"Yep!" August nods. "She..." He stops, deciding it might not be a good idea to tell him what she did today.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney laughed when he leaned in and told him that. She looked at the eight year old-ish boy, and girl her sisters age.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments "Amy skipped again" Gale finished for August. Gale knew his older sister skipped class he had for a while now.

Laura looked at Courtney and smiled shyly.

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August blinks, astonished. "Are you a mind-reader?" He jokes. "Or is that just something Amy does alot?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled slightly. "Um, I think I know Amy too..." She added.
Lulu looked at Laura and grinned. "Hi!"

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments "Hi" Laura said quietly. She stepped out from behind Gale so she could talk to Lulu more.

"Amy skips school a lot" Gale told them with a shrug.

message 47: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska shakes her head, interested in the grown-up talk for a few seconds. "Bad girl!" Then she turns around and waves at the other kids around her age. "Hello!"

August nods. "Yeah. She somehow convinced my friend to skip too... He's usually a good kid..." He sighs. "Oh well. He's easily influenced."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looked at the kid, Gale. "Um, you shouldn't do that.... its not very good....."
_____
"Hi! I see you all the time in class and in the halls, and I always wanna talk to you! and now I am! yay!"

message 49: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Alaska looks back and forth between the two. Then runs back over to the swings, getting distracted easily, like always. She jumps on and starts swinging her legs again.

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 75 comments Laura giggled "I'm Laura" She told Lulu.

Gale nodded "Amy is the bad kid in my family" He said "I'm never going to skip and neither is Laura" He added with a smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11