♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Group Reads > November 2012- Anna and the French Kiss

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
****SYNOPSIS:

Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?

Thoughts on the book? Did you love it? Hate it? Favorite characters? Favorite part? Just talk about anything having to do with the book ;P

message 2: by Victor (new)

Victor This book is amazing! I'm only on chapter 4 and I can tell this is definitely going on my favorites list!

message 3: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 31 comments Loved the book! And well who can resist (the swoon worthy boy with an accent) Etienne St. Clair.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments I haven't read the book, but I just want to know ONE thing: does it have french-kissing?

message 5: by Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (last edited Nov 10, 2012 06:41AM) (new)

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 638 comments No, there's no french kissing XD
I was actually scared to read this book because of the title! But it was actually really good!

message 6: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
I love St. Clair not to mention Josh and Rashme! Amazing!

message 7: by Abigail (last edited Nov 18, 2012 09:44PM) (new)

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 470 comments This book is my absolute favourite book.

And Etiene is one of the only guys I like more than Will. Which is saying a lot.

And there are too many favourite parts of mine to have a favourite part. That's how good it is.

message 8: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I know! It's such a good book. Have you read Lola and The Boy Next Door yet? I haven't but I want to cause apparently it tells more about what happened with Anna and St. Clair:)

message 9: by Uzma Sana (new)

Uzma Sana Tazeen (Unique_Unicorn) | 66 comments Will read this one too! ^_^

I'm taking your words on this one. ;)

message 10: by Abigail (last edited Nov 21, 2012 08:38PM) (new)

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 470 comments Damieka wrote: "I know! It's such a good book. Have you read Lola and The Boy Next Door yet? I haven't but I want to cause apparently it tells more about what happened with Anna and St. Clair:)"

Anna and Etienne play such a cute part in the book. I liked his one more, but that one was really sweet too!

message 11: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Abigail wrote: "Damieka wrote: "I know! It's such a good book. Have you read Lola and The Boy Next Door yet? I haven't but I want to cause apparently it tells more about what happened with Anna and St. Clair:)"

A..."

I need to read that one. I'll look for it at my library next time I'm there:)

message 12: by Jazmin♥ (new)

Jazmin♥ (JazminSerrano) | 32 comments I just loved this book lol who can resist english boys with an accent I wanna read lola and the boy next door next i guess