Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2) Froi of the Exiles discussion

Goodreads Choice Awards

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea I just wanted to give the heads up that as the US release date is the one that counts towards eligibility, Froi of the Exiles can be nominated with a write-in vote for this year's awards (YA Fantasy / GR Author).

There had been some confusion about this, but it was mentioned in the Librarians group: Quintana of Charyn will be eligible for the 2013 awards and Froi is eligible this year.

Kill the Spare I tried voting for Froi of the Exiles.. but the just kept showing 'Entry invalid because date of release doesn't match the required period' so I voted for 'Quintana of Charyn'.. in YA fantasy, Fantasy and GR author

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kill the Spare wrote: "I tried voting for Froi of the Exiles..."

I know, the publication date had to be manually fixed to match the US date and it wasn't until a little while ago.

Someone asked about Quintana's eligibility and the official response was that it's not eligible even though at the time the system was allowing the votes. Right now you should be able to vote for Froi (if you so wish).

Kill the Spare Andrea wrote:

I know, the publication date had to be manually fixed to match the US date and it wasn't until a little while ago.

Someone asked ..."

Yeah.. yeah I changed my vote! Yay! Go Froi! :))

Hannah (fullybookedreviews) Froi doesn't seem to have made it to the semifinal round. ;(

message 6: by Kill the Spare (last edited Nov 13, 2012 12:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kill the Spare Hannah wrote: "Froi doesn't seem to have made it to the semifinal round. ;("

:/ I don't know how that works but I could vote for Froi in the semis too.. So please
VOTE AGAIN!!! :)

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea It was probably the cache issue that was mentioned at the blog (with the opening round options still showing)...

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Just in case, Quintana of Charyn is eligible as a write-in nominee for this year's Choice Awards >> http://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards...

Samantha The Escapist I still can't vote for Froi because of the release date....
But I did vote for Quintana again.