Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight question

Edward
Natalie Wandless Natalie Nov 02, 2012 03:03PM
Why did Edward hold his breath in bio when bella walked in? I can't figure it out

deleted member Nov 05, 2012 09:47PM   1 vote
Seriously?

He held his breath because breathing would require smelling, and he didn't want to be tempted by Bella's scent.

He did it for the same reason you or I would hold our breath when we smell something we don't want to smell.

he holds his breath? this always makes me laugh; hes a vampire he doesn't breathe!!!

But he smelled her before she got in the room... right?

i think somone made a point here. if u read the book midnight sun, it might explans all in there.

deleted member Nov 02, 2012 03:07PM   0 votes
He held iphis breath because if he held it then he wouldn't have to breath in a smell Bella.

MIDNIGHT SUN LINK http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnigh...

I just want to say in the book even twilight it made perfect sense for Edward to hold his breath and i thought it was a rather important part of the story cause he almost killed her. BUT when i saw it in the movie i honestly thought it was the worst/funniest acting ever like really, really rob. okay that just had to be said.

'Midnight Sun' (Edwards POV) gives great insight into this. :) Not sure if it's still on Meyer's website/blog or not, but I think it was worth reading even though it is not finished.

EDWARD is amazing i love him!!!

Yazzy Dot jinx it I still wanna watch them! But I heard her talking in the radio and she was like 'whenever I think about ending I get giddy' I I was like y ...more
Nov 07, 2012 01:43PM
RegencyEmma Yes, well I wouldn't get my hopes up. LOL.
Nov 07, 2012 01:52PM