Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Iced (Fever, #6)
This topic is about Iced
Series Discussions > Dani O'Mally - Karen Marie Moning

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments This is the official spot to chat about Moning's spin off series Dani O'Mally!

So does this live up to your expectations from the Fever series?

Spoilers
Remember to utilize the (view spoiler) tags so that you don't spoil anything for any other readers. Check out the "some html is ok" options on goodreads for details or ask! We've even got a special thread for more details.

Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1) by Karen Marie Moning

Meghan Doidge | 84 comments I so want to read this but I am still chaffing at the price: $13.99 via iBooks, $17.27 via kindle. GAH!! ... I am totally going to break down and buy this this weekend, I just know it.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments Eeks the prices are crazy!! I had to check the kindle pricing and saw it was 13.99.

Or 13.99 on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/search?...

Maybe you should check out your local libraris and see if they have a downloadable copy. I'm surpised that the ones around here have it.

Meghan Doidge | 84 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Eeks the prices are crazy!! I had to check the kindle pricing and saw it was 13.99.

Or 13.99 on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/search?...

Maybe you shoul..."

Interesting that it is showing up as $17.27 for me on kindle - I'm in Canada, so maybe that is why. I'll check the library again, but they only had the hardcover last time.

No worries ... at least it is the beginning of the month and my book budget has reset!!

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments Ah, that could be it. The region stuff can be really annoying.

Ann has a dirty mouth (AnnisBringingSexyBack) | 12 comments I am so excited everyone! I just finished writing my review. Warning- it is super long. I think I cut for all of the spoilers.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

For me, I think that the story lived up to my expectations, but I have much higher expectations moving forward because of the way the Fever books improved throughout the series.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments Wow! Quite the review. (Though I didn't read it for spoilers!)

Love your "dirty mouth" funny. >_<

Diane | 6 comments I am very excited! I just notification that the library has it for me to read!

Meghan Doidge | 84 comments Finished. Didn't like it as much as I was hoping!! I found it oddly easy to put down and normally I gobble up books like this and want more.

Good ending though.

Mika Mckeena (MikaMckeena) | 6 comments I just got the book today and plan
most of my day offs in reading it!

Diane | 6 comments Finished it last night... I liked the development of Dani but confused with some of the stuff with Christian and Ryodan. I do like how the book ended up coming full circle.

message 12: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Adkins | 18 comments Ann, good review. pretty much sums it up. I liked it a lot, not as much as first 5 books but I'm still a Moning fan for life :)

Julie | 99 comments Finished reading this and can't wait for the next books. A few unanswered questions that I hope will be tackled in the upcoming books :)

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Iced (other topics)