Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Monthly Book Reads > Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley (November 2012 Book of the Month)

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (Rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Hello everyone! This month's winner for the November monthly book read is Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley. Feel free to talk about what you loved or hated about this book!

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments Oh. I have that one. Need to get to it. LOL!

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (Rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Lisa Kay wrote: "Oh. I have that one. Need to get to it. LOL!"

It's a great book Lisa!! I hope you enjoy it!

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Loved this one too, Lisa!

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments Too bad it is packed away in my storage locker in the driveway during this remodel. **sigh** Most of my books are. I need my books around me!

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* You must feel lost without your books, Lisa Kay!

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments I do!

message 8: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments At least they are close by.

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments You know...now that I think about it, this could be the reason I stopped purchasing books for my Kindle and have been buying paperbacks and hardbacks recently. And going to the library more. Hmmm...

message 10: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 590 comments I need the physical presence of books!

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Having a limited budget, I tend to buy my books on Kindle because they're usually cheaper. But I have my shelves of keeper paperbacks and there are certain books I still buy because they aren't available in Kindle form in the UK.