☺ Books Are Better Than Ice Cream ☺ discussion

Authors' Plaza > Who Are You?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Mod ~I'm the definition of awesomeness~ (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 334 comments Mod
Are you an author? Want to introduce yourself? If you are an author, feel free to introduce yourself here. Say your name, what you've written, and maybe a few interests of your's. :) We'd <3 to know

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I wrote a few stories and poems... but not published ones.

message 3: by Leo (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) I'm writing a list of things to do. Bored or not.

message 4: by Cege (new)

Cege Smith (cegesmith) | 3 comments *waving hello*

I'm Cege. I have 7 published novels out- all have a paranormal flair because I just can't seem to get enough ghosts, vampires, witches, zombies and other paranormal creatures in my life. :) I have 3 series in process right now, so that keeps me busy!

If I'm not writing or reading, you'll find me watching The Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story, the Food Network, or HGTV.

message 5: by Celia (new)

Celia (Menel-Char-Pippin-Ronald-Sasha) Cege wrote: "*waving hello*

I'm Cege. I have 7 published novels out- all have a paranormal flair because I just can't seem to get enough ghosts, vampires, witches, zombies and other paranormal creatures in my ..."

wow. Nice. I am writing a book myself. I havn't gotten any published, but I really want to be one and me and a friend are writing one, and we've talked about getting it published.... but we don't know yet. Do you have to be a cetain age to get a book published? Or can you just do it at any age. I know it's a stupid question, but I don't know.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You must be really good to get 2nd or 3rd in writing competitions in India shrishti

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye then ;)

message 8: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10 comments I'm in the process of writing a book, but I've only ever dreamed of actually getting published...