here you tell me if you have horses

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 62 comments Mod
i have 2

QUEEN | 23 comments Mod
i have one and sorta a half of one

o cool

QUEEN | 23 comments Mod
yah...right now someone is sorta riding Jackfrost and i dont like her!

o :)

message 7: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 11 comments Aleyna.r wrote: "yah...right now someone is sorta riding Jackfrost and i dont like her!"

Someone was shareboarding my pony Twinkle once… She was mean to her. She galloped the poor thing around and even made her rear!
That was a few years ago now, though.

That being said, I have two and a half horses— Van, a fleabitten grey thorough bred, who is really sweet with humans but a total jerk to other horses; Twinkle, who is actually not the aforementioned half-horse, but a chubby grey Welsh mountain pony; and Zach, my shareboard, a really, really skinny chestnut throroughbred. Seriously, I can see his ribs. I can sometimes feel his ribs when I kick or squeeze him. (He's also a little physically slow. I have to kick him so much when I jump.)

QUEEN | 23 comments Mod
It's super funny because the girl riding Jackfrost is a total wannabe! I mean on day one when i met her at camp, i became instint bff's then she started acting mean to me. Then what happened was i started liking i boy, then found out the boy liked the girl. When i told her about it she said, and i quote:"Well wouldn't they like me better than you? Like come on, seriously, if i stood next to you the boys would think your invisable". Then she fixed up her hair in the mirror and looked me up and down, then made a face lkke gross what are doing here you belond with gardage.

o wow lol thats kinda funny
it is kinda like the canterwood crest all of the girls fight lol :)

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 23 comments Mod
I hatted the girl, also i almost wanted to set her up by spooking Jackfrost, and her hanging for her life. nothing to hurt my baby but thr girl,,, def

o cool lol