Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

School Roleplay > Black Lake

Comments (showing 1-50 of 196) (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Sam/Applejack♆ | 217 comments Mod
Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia started a slow peregrination along the perimeter of the Lake, her ebony hair tousled. Her porcelain skin glinted in the late sunlight, the autumn trees inclining toward the light breeze as a greeting. Birds chirped cheerfully, taking flight to neighboring flowers that dotted the emerald green grass. Mia felt her anger soothed by the magical wisp of a sight, calmed by the composition that emanated from the tiny beaks of the winged creatures. She settled under a willow tree, letting her legs lay languidly along the grass. She tucked a few strands of her ebony hair behind her ear, letting the balm of bluejay song rock her to oblivion. Soon after, her long eyelashes fluttered closed, her small hands resting delicately against her lap, the epitome of sheer beauty.

Kayla ran down to the lake, her long blonde hair blowing behind her and then dark light reflecting on her skin as she ran.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth huffed and puffed and reached the lake just after Kayla, "I think I just... lost a robe size," she said

Kayla giggled. "Nothing left to loose on here!" Kayla laughed and put her hands on her hips.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia shifted in her sleep, her head resting against the cool area of the trunk.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth rolled her eyes and laughed, "That's probably because you keep running!" She joked

"Probably. But I also swim. Boy, that shaves off the pounds!" Kayla said.

((I should know!! :P))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol!!!))
"I'd bet!" Beth said.

message 10: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace is walking near the lake and sees Mia. She sits down next to her, watching her

message 11: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Kayla sat down. "I love Hogwarts, don't you?"

((I'm so much skinnier during the swim season! It's kinda scary...))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia awoke to cheerful conversation and opened her eyes, adjusting to the sudden light quickly. She yawned softly and rubbed at her eyes, pulling out her battered copy of Hogwarts: A History . She immediately became immersed in it, her ebony hair framing the sides of her rosy cheeks.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Applejack *~.Percabeth.~* wrote: "Kayla sat down. "I love Hogwarts, don't you?"

((I'm so much skinnier during the swim season! It's kinda scary...))"

((Haha same with my sis during her gymnastics competitive season!))

"So much!" Beth said, "It's so magical and fun, waaay better than regular school!"

message 14: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace chuckles softly and puts an arm around Mia's shoulders "What are you reading know beatiful?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia looked up and blushed beet red. She shook off Jace's arm from her shoulders. "Don't. Touch. Me," she warned, standing up.

message 16: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Kayla nodded. "Watch this," she whispered to Beth and then sent a confusion spell towards Mia and Kia, whom she didn't know.

message 17: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace raises up her hands "Fair enough. But can't we talk about why you don't need to be afriad of me?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...," Mia paused as she felt confusion hit her. What was she doing?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Applejack *~.Percabeth.~* wrote: "Kayla nodded. "Watch this," she whispered to Beth and then sent a confusion spell towards Mia and Kia, whom she didn't know."

Beth giggled, "Well done!" She said and took out her wand. She tried her hand at the levitating spell... on Kayla.

message 20: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

"Hey!" Kayla protested as she began to float.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The state of confusion immediately wore off. Mia presumed a confusion spell was cast upon her and murmured a strong shield charm to ward off any more harm.

message 22: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments " You what?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Applejack *~.Percabeth.~* wrote: ""Hey!" Kayla protested as she began to float."

Beth giggled, and set her back down

message 24: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

"You're gonna get it!" Kayla teased and sent a floating and confusion spell at Beth.

message 25: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((wise?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry.))

"I-I'm not a-afraid of you....I'm j-just merely....introverted...." Mia blushed, biting the inside of her cheek as her small fingers made way to tuck a strand of her ebony hair behind her ear.

message 27: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace chuckles "I can understand that. But trust me, I'm not dangerous."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Applejack *~.Percabeth.~* wrote: ""You're gonna get it!" Kayla teased and sent a floating and confusion spell at Beth."

Beth furrowed her eyebrows, "Uh..." She said confused while she slowly lifted up up up

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Arabelle wrote: "Jace chuckles "I can understand that. But trust me, I'm not dangerous.""

Mia shrugged. "I c-can't get myself to t-trust people e-easily......" She stood up, straightening her tie and slinging her heavy bookbag along her shoulder. "I..um..h-have to g-go.." She started in the direction of the castle, her small feet padding lightly against the ground.

message 30: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace sighs, running up to walk with Mia "Why do you always leave?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I h-have to s-study," Mia replied curtly. Her steps were measured well like flour in baking a cake, slow and deliberate as if trying to make a point on who was welcome to join her. She ran her small fingers through her ebony hair, which fell in a perfect sheet, falling at her shoulders.

message 32: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace gives her a look "Why do you always have to study. And I can't even tell if you're being truthful about it or not. Do you actually have to study?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"In case you didn't know, O.W.L.S. are coming up and I need an O. So, yes, therefore I need to study!"

message 34: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments "Of course I knew, but you're already seem smart enough. Why would you need to study?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed at the compliment. "I..want to be s-successful when I grow up."

message 36: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace gives an understanding nod "Alright. And no offense but are you muggle-born, pureblood, or half-blood. And no offense, I'm just sort of curious."

message 37: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((Wise?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry.))

Mia bit her lip. "I-I'm M-Muggle-born."

message 39: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace nods again "That's cool. And not to sound mean or anything, I'm pureblood. Not all that brilliant, my parents were attacked I think. House caught fire, I got my sister out and we lived on the streets for awhile. Do you like living with muggles?"

message 40: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Kayla giggled and set Beth down.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth shook her head in confusion, "Whoa... what just happened?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Arabelle wrote: "Jace nods again "That's cool. And not to sound mean or anything, I'm pureblood. Not all that brilliant, my parents were attacked I think. House caught fire, I got my sister out and we lived on the ..."

"Y-Yes," Mia quietly squeaked.

message 43: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

"I just confused you," Kayla explained and smirked.

message 44: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jace smiles at her "It's nice to know you like were you live." Jace casually places her arm around Mia's shoulder "What do you like about it?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...er..," Mia thought, biting her lip. "I-I would have to..er..s-say the l-library.."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Applejack *~.Percabeth.~* wrote: ""I just confused you," Kayla explained and smirked."

"Yeah... I noticed..."

message 47: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((My mother just back from Orlando with Bernie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I got really gross ones))
Jace uses her arms to bring Mia closer into a hug

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool..))

Mia blushed, confused.

message 49: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((I get a Ravenclaw cup too.))
Jace kisses Mia's forehead softly "Being a pureblood isn't so cool."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nice..))

"Um..w-would y-you s-stop..er..b-being in contact with m-me..," Mia blushed beet red.

« previous 1 3 4