Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Herbology

Comments (showing 1-50 of 151) (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Sam/Applejack♆ | 217 comments Mod
Start.

message 2: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald walks in with Beth. He smiles at her and takes a seat. He murmurs an incantation and his books pile neatly on his desk.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth took a seat next to him

message 4: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald whispered,"How much do you want to wager that Sprouts will be more interested in her students than Binns was?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth chuckled, "That won't be fair! We both know she likes us a lot better than Binns!"

message 6: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Perhaps not, Miss Robins. Professor Sprouts seems to be almost infatuated with her plants on some occasions", Oswald said, pointing at the hanging plants that were blooming.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"But she has to pay attention to us, because we're handling her precious plants."

message 8: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Cedric slid into a seat. He smiled as he muttered an incantation that turned Professor Sprouts' plants different colours.

"Not always. For instance, that boy over there is changing her plants blue and she isn't even paying attention", Oswald said.

Lucy ran in and crashed into a seat hoping they wouldn't notice she was law.

message 10: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((Athena Smurf?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth chuckled, "Maybe he should add polka dots," She joked, and waved hi to Lucy as she ran in

message 12: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Lucy smiled slightly back and pulled out her stuff.

message 13: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Perhaps...", Oswald said, smiling as he imagined a plant with polka dots.

Cedric smirked at Beth and Oswald, mischievously turning the plant pink.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, watch this," Beth said to OWL, she pulled out her wand, and one of the plants hanging above them grow just a wee bit faster... and faster... and faster

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole di Angelo wrote: ""Hey, watch this," Beth said to OWL, she pulled out her wand, and one of the plants hanging above them grow just a wee bit faster... and faster... and faster"

message 16: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald gasped and said,"It's growing out of control!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smiled, "Not out of control, just out of her control."

message 18: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Lucy snickered behind her hand.

message 19: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Well said, Miss Robins, well said", Oswald said, a slow smile forming on his face.

Cedric mouthed,'Wingardium Leviosa!' and lifting up Lucy's pencil, tapped Lucy on her head.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smiled

message 21: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald looked at her and smiled back. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't think it was proper to do it in class... Oswald wished they had Potions... Then he'd be able to make an Amortentia potion to kiss her... Oswald shook his head to clear it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're looking at me funny, OWL, everything alright?" Beth asked

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole di Angelo wrote: ""You're looking at me funny, OWL, everything alright?" Beth asked"

message 24: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

"Hey!" Lucy gasped and grasped for the pencil.

message 25: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "I'm fine, Miss Robins", Oswald said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well alright then," Beth said with a smile

message 27: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald smiled back, mesmerized.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He's rather handsome... she thought randomly

message 29: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Oswald snapped out of his trance. He turned his attention to Professor Sprouts, who was now beginning class.

"Okay Class! We will be learning about gillyweed today. Does anyone know what it is?", Professor Sprouts asked, holding up a sample of gillyweed.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth raised her hand immediately

message 31: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Professor Sprouts was pleased to see Beth raise her hand. "Yes Miss Robins?", she asked smiling.

Oswald smiled, quill ready for action.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gillyweed, when consumed gives you gills and webbed hands and feet for one full hour."

message 33: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Professor Sprouts smiles and then says,"10 points for... What house are you in?"

Oswald smothers a laugh by coughing.

Cedric pokes the pencil into Lucy's uniform.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smirked, "Ravenclaw, ma'am."

message 35: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Professor Sprouts frowned. "You're sure you're not in Hufflepuff? Like Cedric?", she asks.

Cedric immediately dropped the pencil, smiling at Professor Sprouts.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, Ma'am. I'm definitely in Ravenclaw."

message 37: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Alright. No need to smirk Oswald. Now, where can we find gillyweed?", Professor Sprouts asked.

Oswald's face turned into a face of shock. "What?!", he protested.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth snickered behind her hand

message 39: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Any hands?", Professor Sprouts asked, searching for a hand.

With a sigh, Cedric raised his hand. "It is found in the Mediterranean, Professor Sprouts"

"Correct. 10 points. Get started everyone on your gillyweed!", Professor Sprouts called.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ew, slimy." Beth grimaced

message 41: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Professor Sprouts passed Beth and said,"Perhaps, Miss Robins, you wouldn't find it slimy if you wore gloves" She winked at Beth and gave her a pair of bright pink gloves.

Cedric chuckled before getting started on his gillyweed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned bright red, "Uh... right."

message 43: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Cedric laughed at Beth's red face, quickly smothering it with a coughing fit.

Oswald smiled at Beth, sympathy written across his face as he started on his gillyweed.

Professor Sprouts said,"The objective of this is to examine the organisms living in or interacting with the gillyweed. After you are finished, proceed to writing a 2 page essay on gillyweed"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smiled at OWL, then started examining the gillyweed, the look of disgust still prominent on her face.

message 45: by jenny (new)

jenny | 333 comments ((Should we start a new class or how is this going to work? We can't just barge into the class....Arabelle?))

message 46: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((We can to barge into class. Well Jace can, if it fits Charlotte's personality she can too. But I don't think it does...))
Jace walks into the class, rubbing her back and taking a seat in the corner of the room

message 47: by jenny (new)

jenny | 333 comments ((NOOOO!!! She can't be late! It's one of her favourite classes!! She'll never forgive herself!!! But it would kinda make sense since we took so long...))

message 48: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((Do want you want then))

message 49: by jenny (new)

jenny | 333 comments ((That's the point. I don't know what to do. You know what? I'm just going to have her barge in. You'll see.))

Charlotte peered in, seeing that she was really late for class. Her palms began to sweat. It was her first time being late. "Idiot." she scolded herself, going up to Professor Sprouts. She calmed herself, smiling at the professor sweetly. "I'm really sorry I'm late, Professor. I ran into an incident and you know me, I can't just let someone suffer, even if it was my enemy. So I had to help them and take them to the hospital wing so that's why I'm late." Charlotte looked at Professor Sprouts with pleading eyes.

message 50: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((ok))
Jace stands at Charlotte's worried tone "We took a fellow student to the Hospital Wing and my sister is staying with her. Professor Sprout, you know Kia wouldn't do anything unless it wasn't important."

« previous 1 3 4