Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Charms

Comments (showing 1-50 of 149) (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sam/Applejack♆ | 217 comments Mod
Start.

message 2: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan asks,"W-Which subject d-do you enjoy most?" He speaks louder than usual to be heard over the din of everyone rushing to classes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia smiled softly. "T-To be honest, I like all the subjects except Divination."

message 4: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "M-Me too. I-I mean, I like all the subjects, except Potions. Professor Snape scares me a little", Tristan says.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh..er..I t-think he's quite intimidating a bit, but if you do well in his class, he actually smiles from time to time."

message 6: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "I-I suppose. I d-do well in Potions, but he's never smiled... Just nodded. I presume you got a smile, right? S-Since you're smart and everything...", Tristan trailed off, staring at his polished shoes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed. "I-I'm not t-t-that s-smart...."

message 8: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "D-Don't d-d-deny it. I'm the one who isn't smart", Tristan argued.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia looked at him, aghast. "Oh. Please! McGonagall adores you in Transfiguration!"

message 10: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Yeah right! And Flitwick, Binns, and Sprouts just apotheosize you! McGonagall pretends to like me! If you noticed the looks she flashed your way, you'd see that she apotheosizes you too!", Tristan said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia scoffed. "Binns doesn't even know we're there. He just drones on and on without even knowing we're actually his students. He thinks he's talking to himself! And Sprouts abhors me! Remember when I squeaked when we were tending to the gillyweeds? She hates me!"

message 12: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Yeah, Sprouts totally abhors you. That's why she lets you help her, and gives you the demo each time. At least Binns pays attention to the beautiful girl sitting attentively in the 1st row!", Tristan retorts. He gasps at what he just said and covers his eyes.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed beet red. "I...y-you...t-think I'm p-pretty...."

message 14: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Y-Y-Yes", Tristan mumbles.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia bit her lip before stammering,"I t-t-think y-you're quite h-handsome.."

message 16: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "Y-Yeah, right. A l-lot of girls s-say that, but they're r-r-really thinking,'Gross! He's repulsive!'", Tristan says, looking down.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia hesitated before kissing him softly.

message 18: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan's eyes grew wide like an owl's. He paused before kissing her back.

message 19: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jaz walks into the charms classroom and sees then "Nevermind. I'll be walking out now..."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia pulled away, blushing. "I-I r-really t-think you're h-handsome..."

message 21: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jaz attempts to walk out but accidently knocks over books that were sitting on a desk

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia squeaked in alarm, her small arms around Tristan at once when hearing the clatter of books.

message 23: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jaz sighs and gets down on her knees, picking up the books before setting them back on the desk. She turns around and looks at the two "I-I'm sorry, I was just leaving. I didn't mean to disturb you two."

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 02, 2012 09:53PM) (new)

Mia blushed beet red, seeing as she was caught with her arms around Tristan. She did not move,however, only nodding shakily at Jaz.

message 25: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((actually, Jaz and Jace are two different people. Jaz is the one currently in the room, a stranger to Mia.))
Jaz blushes and starts to move back around desks to the door

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. Got mixed up.))

Mia turned back to Tristan, her cheeks still red.

message 27: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((it's alright. Jaz sometimes act like Jace but JAz is older))
Jaz walks out the door, blushing, she did not expect to see that.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana strolled into the classroom, late as usual. She chose a seat at random and sprawled in it, dropping her bag next to her.

message 29: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments Jaz watches as a girl goes in but shakes her head and continues to make her way up to the dorms

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana looked around, frowning. "Did I miss something?"

message 31: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan murmurs,"I-I-I think y-your r-r-really p-pretty" as his heart leaps as Mia's arms go around him in fright. He blushes.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed, her chocolate brown eyes downcast at the floor. Her ebony hair curtained her rosy cheeks slightly.

message 33: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan gently brushed her ebony hair away and said softly,"Really. I'd apotheosize you any day of my life"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia mustered up her rapidly dwindling courage to meet his eyes shyly with hers. "R-Really?" She asked softly.

message 35: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((I'm bored... can I make Jace come in for some reason?))

message 36: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Wise wrote: "Mia mustered up her rapidly dwindling courage to meet his eyes shyly with hers. "R-Really?" She asked softly."

Tristan smiled shyly and murmured,"Yes. I-I t-t-thought you w-were sublime i-in First Y-Year. I-I'm just r-really shy" His courage broke down and he ducked his head, staring at the ground in embarrassment.

message 37: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((Yes... no?)))

message 38: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments ((Sure!))

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 03, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

"B-But...oh...T-Tristan....I'm....," Mia blushed, biting her lip adorably. "I...w-was quite....infatuated with y-you...too...."

message 40: by Jace (new)

Jace McHale (Jace_McHale) | 872 comments ((ok...))

message 41: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "W-Were you r-really?", Tristan asked her, blushing beet red.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Y-Yes...I mean, you're wonderful at everything both academically and physically. There's no question about your intelligence, and as for your Quidditch skills,well....l-let's just say I always get f-flustered when I s-see you...."

message 43: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments "R-Really? B-But... y-you're the s-smart one. A-And what you lack in a-athletics you m-make up in a-academics, t-three times over... B-Besides, I-I d-don't really know w-what to do about a-an infatuation... I-I'm a-awkward", Tristan mumbles.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed. "Y-You're not awkward. Trust me." She intertwined her small hand with his large one. "Trust me," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

message 45: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan smiled. He said softly,"I do, because you didn't deny the fact that you weren't smart" He felt his pulse quicken as she took his hand and felt his pulse quicken even further when she looked in his eyes.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly.

message 47: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan smiled as she stood on her tiptoes and leaning down, kissed her back.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A light flutter of her long eyelashes signaled her added fervor to the kiss, her small hands pressed against his chest.

message 49: by depletive (new)

depletive | 571 comments Tristan wrapped his arms around her small waist, minimizing the space between them as he pulled her closer to him. He added passion to his kiss, his eyes sliding shut into a world full of bliss.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia followed suit, wrapping her small arms around his neck. Her lips never wavered from his.

« previous 1 3