Webcomic Wonderland discussion

Webcomic Discussions > November-Brawl in the Family

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (last edited Nov 05, 2012 07:13AM) (new)

Kristen | 1179 comments Discuss Brawl in the Family here. Here is the link: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/

I just realized that I changed the format of the WotM without even noticing. I'm going to pretend that this is an experiment in new formatting. That means that you do have to hide any spoilers you post in this thread.

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 375 comments I love these. I like to find one to show at our anime club every week.

message 3: by Lucus (new)

Lucus | 19 comments What did everyone think of WitF? Personally, I found them freaking hilarious. I also have to thank someone on TV Tropes for pointing out the 8-digit comic numbers.

message 4: by Kristen (last edited Nov 09, 2012 11:19AM) (new)

Kristen | 1179 comments I just started reading Brawl in the Family this morning. There are some pretty funny strips in here. Of the ones I've read so far(I've read less than 200 of them) my favorites are Shadow, Guide to Mushrooms, and Isaac.
For something that is called Brawl in the Family, there are an awful lot of Kirby strips. As in almost all of them. It got a little old after a while. I need more variety!