What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Happiness
This topic is about Happiness
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > [s]A Book about a self-help editor who finds a book that changes the world [s]

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Ramsay (eramsay) I read a book several years ago and it was almost a satire and I would like to re-read it. I believe it had "happiness" in the title but I'm not sure. I believe the premise was that a book editor was writing or had to submit a self help book to his editor. He ends up picking up a manuscript out of the trash and getting it published. The book describes the secrets to a happy life, things like perfect sex without wrinkling the sheets etc. The book ends up turning the whole world on its head and the editor/author set out to make things normal again. Not sure if this is a good description but any help/suggestions are much appreciated.

message 2: by Sheila (new)

Sheila  | 24 comments Are you thinking of Happiness Happiness by Will Ferguson?

Moloch | 128 comments I think this is it :-)

message 4: by Jena (new)

Jena | 40 comments I loved that book!

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Elizabeth, is this it?

Elizabeth Ramsay (eramsay) Yes, I'm pretty sure that is it from the description. I'll check into it a bit more tonight and confirm for sure. Thank you so much! You cannot believe how many books out there have "happiness" in the title.

Elizabeth Ramsay (eramsay) I just checked a few reviews and this is definitely the book. Thank you so much! Been looking for it for years but I didn't know where to start!