Month9Books discussion

Discussions > Which is your replacement for The Secret Circle: Beauty & the Beast or Arrow?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mia K (new)

Mia K Rose (miakrose) You've had a good few episodes now to digest and consider which new CW TV Show is your favourite out of the two.

Do you think Beauty and the Beast fills The Secret Circle time slot, or is the night before Arrow the better choice?

Or do you watch both?

Weigh in and let us know.

message 2: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Shaff (kristalshaff) | 2 comments I've been watching them both. :)

message 3: by Mia K (new)

Mia K Rose (miakrose) I'm the same at the moment, but am feeling Arrow more at present.

message 4: by Mia K (new)

Mia K Rose (miakrose) So... for those watching both.
Which guy character do you prefer: Vincent or Oliver?

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Reid (HeatherLReid) | 5 comments No Beauty and the Beast in the UK yet, but I did watch the first episode of Arrow laast week. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood for it, but I didn't love it.

message 6: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Shaff (kristalshaff) | 2 comments Vincent. He's starting to grow on me.

message 7: by Mia K (new)

Mia K Rose (miakrose) Yeah I'm not sure on Arrow after a few episodes now. Oliver isn't exactly endearing himself to anyone. And he doesn't have the broodiness either.

But I am with you Kristal, I think out of the two Vincent has definitely got more appeal.

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Krakover (Rockets2Writing) I watch both, and I like both Oliver and Vincent for different reasons. I think Vincent has some compassion to his sharp edge and Oliver wants justice and is a bit of a robin hood.

I'm sad about Secret Circle I'm not sure either of these fills its void, because they are so different but I do enjoy them :)

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 3 comments Arrow!!!!