Olympus Prepatory discussion

Classes > Music

Comments (showing 1-50 of 92) (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(go)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aura walks into class tentatively, searching the room for Apollo. Today is her first day here, and she was told that he taught this class. She didn't show it, but she was looking forward to it a lot. "Hello?" She asked, her voice echoing.

message 3: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "Hey!" said Rachel. "Im Rachel, you?" asked Rachel.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aura raised an eyebrow. "Aura," she said slowly.

message 5: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "Cool, i guess we have a class together, hi Aura." said Rachel. "So why are you in this class? Im here because Apollo is HOT, but noy just brcause of that, i also like music," concluded Rachel.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla walked into the classroom a little nervous.

message 7: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "Hey!" said Rachel to the person who just walked in. "Welcome to the class!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla smiled tentativly. "Hi."

message 9: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "what's your name?"Rachel asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Kayla," she said

message 11: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "Hi Kayla!" answered Rachel.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's you're name?" she asked

message 13: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments "Rachel,"she replied. "Nice to meet you."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aura kept quiet, and looked at Kayla. "Hello," she smiled politely.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you to," Kayla said, "Hi"

message 16: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Jada (JadaAriadne) | 192 comments Mod
"Is Apollo late?" Ariadne-Persephone glanced around the room. Then kind of... giggled. "He's always been late to things for as long as I can remember!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan quietly crept into the room, hoping he wasn't late. Then again, it wasn't like Apollo was one of those teachers who took the register or anything. He checked the day's schedule-Music, Forge Time, Thievology. Then a sleep before dinner-he needed to sleep to keep Dave under control-then dinner, then if he got any homework, then training, then more sleep. Bor-ing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat down. Jordan sighed from his seat as he tried to stop Dave surfacing. This was, he could tell, one of those unlucky days that Dave would embarrass him. He just hoped it was after school that the nervous fit hit him. No such luck. Jordan began to twitch, somewhere between the void of consciousness and unconsciousness. Dave was beginning to take over.

message 19: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 245 comments Mod
Xena walked in, more than a little late, but she really didn't care. None of the other teachers were here so why should Apollo. She looked for a seat but saw a guy twitching. Sensing this was not good she walked over. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked him scanning him for any injury

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

A cheerful voice-a voice that was not Jordan's-came out of his mouth. "Sure, I'm fine, 'ay mate? G'day!" he said, speaking but his lips did not move. The boy-the boy who was really Jordan-was still twitching and fidgeting for some reason. "What's yer name, ay?"

message 21: by Tab (new)

Xena blinked in shock. She was surprised but she shouldn't be. The Gods can make the impossible possible. "Xena," Obviously this wasn't voluntary as he was still twitching.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan's real voice surfaced and he managed to choke, "Get him out of my body!" In a few seconds he was replaced by Dave, who began to somehow alter Jordan's simple outfit into a steampunk costume. "So, Xena. Who are your parents?"

message 23: by Tab (new)

"Who are you and what have you done with the other kid?" Xena positioned herself in case a fight broke out

message 24: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Ariadne noticed the slight commotion, "Xena? You okay?" she said, noticing Xena's stance

message 25: by Tab (new)

"This guy has two voices, two personalities, it seems, and two totally different clothing styles. He switched and it's obviously not voluntary," Xena explained not taking her eyes off of Jordon's body

message 26: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"Oh, well that's unique, I guess..." Ariadne said looking at the guy

message 27: by Tab (new)

"Let's get him to talk, maybe he'll say something helpful" Xena whispered to Ariadne

message 28: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"Maybe," Ariadne whispered back, looking suspiciously at... Well whichever personality was currently in control. "Hi, uhm, do you have a name?" Ariadne felt stupid to ask that, but felt knowing the basics would help.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan pushed his way to the forward and croaked quickly, "Jordan." He could only take control for a minute, then Dave took over and said, "M'name's Dave, y'all!"

message 30: by Tab (new)

"Okay, Dave," She stressed his name, "Where are you from?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan resurfaced again for a moment. "Salt Lake Ci-" he began, before Dave cried, "I'm from Manhattan!"

message 32: by Tab (new)

"How'd you both get into the same body?" Xena sighed how to do this?

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2013 02:30AM) (new)

Jordan fainted and regained consciousness after a few moments. "I went on a quest to the underworld and Dave, who was a ghost, attached to me. I'm Jordan, son of Keto and Triton, by the way. You?"

message 34: by Tab (new)

"I'm Xena, daughter of Persephone and Ares,"
Xena paused, "Does that happen often, Dave taking over?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Around three times a month on average," Jordan said. "Persephone and Ares, huh? Never knew they had a kid. Then again, not too many knew Keto and Triton had a kid either. I HATE DAVE!" He yelled the last bit forcibly and intimidatingly.

message 36: by Tab (new)

"Not to be insensitive, but why do you hate Dave,"

(Gtg be back in 7 hours)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"He takes over my body! That's really painful. And he alters my t-shirt into some steampunk thing! And we're complete opposites! And it's his fault that people think I'm crazy! Still, it will be at least a week and a half until he takes over again, which is good. I specially time this so I do anything to stop Dave on a day he's due to take over me again, but it only works sometimes," Jordan ranted.

message 38: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Ariadne wondered what Jordan- Dave- Whoever! Would do if he knew who she was, based on his little faint she didn't want to find out. "How old is Dave?" Ariadne said curiously, wondering if she could have met him in the Underworld at some point.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Around my age...fifteen, perhaps? Maybe a couple of years younger. I don't know. I never bother to talk to him. When I tried it once he took over..." Jordan said.

message 40: by Tab (new)

"That's a pretty good reason not to like him," Xena said, "It's probably a good thing that he's about the same age and it's a guy, imagine of he was a three year old girl," Xena winced

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan laughed in spite of himself. "If he was a three year old girl who played with My Little Pony toys, I think I'd commit suicide," he replied, grinning in order to show her he was joking.

message 42: by Tab (new)

"A surprising amount of teenage boys actually do that," Xena laughed, "Let's hope Dave isn't one of them"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish he'd go back to the Underworld where he belonged...perhaps a child of Hades could help me get rid of him," Jordan grinned.

message 44: by Tab (new)

"You never know," Xena kicked the back of Ariadne's left leg, "I may know of someone that could help,"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who?" Jordan asked eagerly.

message 46: by Tab (new)

"Well, there's her," Xena said with a scowl, she was not her favorite person. "And there's also SOMEONE HERE," She said with another kick

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan frowned and sighed; Apollo was still not there. "Who's her?" he asked.

message 48: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Ariadne laughed, "Princess of the Underworld, charmed to make your acquaintance." She extended a hand towards Jordan

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan shook her hand. "I've been so rude, your highness!" he shrieked jokingly, doing a very low bow. "So, whatever your name is, could you help me get Dave out?"

message 50: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Ariadne laughed, "Ariadne-Persephone, and I suppose I could try!"

« previous 1