Olympus Prepatory discussion

Classes > Monsterology

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(go)

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 36 comments Rachel walked in.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) Aaralyn walked into the monster room, it seemed pretty dead except a broken soul or two with their heads down and eyes closed. But monsters were fascinating, weren't they?

Aaralyn took a seat dropping her bag to the ground beside her, she brought her eyes to the board, and pulled out her notebook writing down notes that were on the board. She raised her hand. "Can we talk about--" She thought for a moment. "The Minotaur?" The Minotaur was quite famous and it always brought excitement and her attention the anyone who spoke of it.

message 4: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Jada (JadaAriadne) | 192 comments Mod
Ariadne-Persephone seemed to materialize into a desk near by Aaralyn, "That sounds like it could be interesting." She smiled at Aaralyn.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) Aaralyn flashed a smile back. "Yeah, I've always had a thing for monsters. Especially when we get to go out there.. We get to see what it's really like to fight the monsters, I think I'd like to know their weaknesses before I go battling a fury." She grinned at the girl.

She paused, breathing in. "Oh where are my manners, I'm Aaralyn."

message 6: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"Ariadne-Persephone," Ariadne-Persephone smiled, extending her hand for Aaralyn to shake. "And Fury's are pretty nice... Once you get to know them..."

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) "I really hope that's true." She giggles, taking Ariadna-Persephone's hand.

message 8: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"It is!" Ariadne-Persephone laughed.

message 9: by Tab (new)

Tab Defarge | 245 comments Mod
Xena crept into the door and jumped on the back of Ariadne

message 10: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

Ariadne let out a startled scream, "Oh. My. Gods. You totally creeped me out!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan entered the class and approached Ariadne-Persephone and Xena. "Hey girls," he said, grinning. He frowned. "I'm not looking forward to being taught by my mom," he added and laughed.

message 12: by Tab (new)

"I just totally came from out of the blue," Xena said with a smirk, "Weaponology will be fun with my father teaching,"

message 13: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"I guess I'm lucky my parents don't teach..." Ariadne-Persephone smiled, "And yes Xena, you did, you creepy little stalker!" She laughed.

message 14: by Tab (new)

"Yet you have your father as Headmaster. I think that counts for something," Xena said, rolling her eyes.

message 15: by Jada, Ariadne-Persephone and Hades! (new)

"Yeah, but Headmaster's don't go into classes much. So it should be okay!"

message 16: by Tab (new)

"That's what you think," Xena drawled