Pellinor fans!!! discussion

M+C yes or no?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My personal opinion is yes, but this doesn't matter. You can say why or why not they should or shouldn't, complain, and do whatever else u want to. Please keep language pg. Thanks

message 2: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments lol hannah u already no my opinion but for everyone elts yes they should be together they are way too perfect not to be together and if they wernt going to hook up well then he should have just died!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's not very nice!!! I would be even more mad if she made him die!!!

message 4: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments na i wouldnt it would serve him right for not likeing maread. i rly wish zelika hadnt died though!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I would START the assasination group I told u about if she killed Cadvan. I would be really really mad!!!! Yeah. It was kind of sad that she died. And Cai followed her brother all that way...

message 6: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments yes tiss a shame i would start an assasination group if she didnt put cadvan and maraed together!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It would probably be started already seeing as the Singing is out in Australia and the U.K.

message 8: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments uh i am going to those countries just so that i can get a copy thats so unfair that its out there and not here!!!! and the group wouldnt be complete without you and me

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. But the author does live in Australia. 15 1/2 more days!!!!

message 10: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments that stinks i rly wish it wuz out here!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

me too. Lots of people do. Somebody on sff world made their own version of it though. It was interesting.

message 12: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments what is sff? i think that other world contries shouldnt get it before us cuz face it the u.s is better!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

sff is like a fan website for millions of things. go to sffworld.com or something like that. or fanfiction.com there's a lot of stuff. That's not very nice. I don't mind about Australia. Germany gets it soon after we do. I also loke alion croggon's blog spot.

message 14: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments o u will have to show me her blog sometime!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

sure. it's hilarious. there was a part where they were trying to figure out who was on the cover of the German version of the Singing.

message 16: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments lol now that would be funny.so do u think that it will have alot of hem in the next book cuz i rly did like his story

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

It's supposed to alternate between hem and Maerad I believe.

message 18: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments awsome i so cant wait!!! so my fav. part of the riddle was when all the wolves we around her. what about you?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

the end, when she met back up with Cadvan. And the wolves part. And Thorold.

message 20: by Jenn2thend (new)

Jenn2thend (savvygirl) | 10 comments um i dont remember thorold

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

the island! with busk and elenxi and nerelli and the guy on the mountain with goats and more!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

the island! with busk and elenxi and nerelli and the guy on the mountain with goats and more!!!!!!