Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Four

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiffany All opinions on Four/Tobias! What do you like about Four? What do you want to see more of about Four? What do you wish happened between tris/four? What do you want to read about in Four's POV? ANY FOUR OPINION IS WELCOME

Flora (Ludacris) ♥ I want to ask him why he chose Tris. Is their love just about how bold and strong she is, or is it because Four can show his power and strength in front of a coward? O_o

And why is he freaking scared of Marcus? Why must his name be Tobias. I don't know why, it sounds weird. Anyway, yeah. Why? Why? Why?

Tiffany I wonder why he like tris, too! I mean what makes her so different? That she's a Stiff like him? I think marcus used to beat him and hurt him so that's PROBABLY why hed doesn't like him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I WANA MAKE LOVE TO THAT BOY, TO THAT BOY, TO THAT BOY!!!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

MyNameIsFloRa-NiCe (Vengeance is Sweet) wrote: "I want to ask him why he chose Tris. Is their love just about how bold and strong she is, or is it because Four can show his power and strength in front of a coward? O_o

And why is he freaking sca..."

Wait you don't know why he's scared of Marcus??Did you read the books?

Tiffany I found out how he got his name Four!!!! In Free Four, he says they went through their landscapes when they first got to the compound and his trainor gave him his nickname!!! BREAKTHROUGH!!

((Savanha)) Tiffany wrote: "I found out how he got his name Four!!!! In Free Four, he says they went through their landscapes when they first got to the compound and his trainor gave him his nickname!!! BREAKTHROUGH!!"

I know, I think everyone knows, it was mentioned in the first book but hey good for you!

Flora (Ludacris) ♥ Tiffany wrote: "I wonder why he like tris, too! I mean what makes her so different? That she's a Stiff like him? I think marcus used to beat him and hurt him so that's PROBABLY why hed doesn't like him."

ACK! I don't care what Marcus did to him, but he's a brave boy. At least that's what I think. He's afraid of being beaten? Sometimes, pain is good for you. >:/

Flora (Ludacris) ♥ Baylor wrote: "MyNameIsFloRa-NiCe (Vengeance is Sweet) wrote: "I want to ask him why he chose Tris. Is their love just about how bold and strong she is, or is it because Four can show his power and strength in fr..."

I've read. Don't shock yourself that much, girl. -,- I just am not happy with the reason. That's all.

Flora (Ludacris) ♥ Tiffany wrote: "I found out how he got his name Four!!!! In Free Four, he says they went through their landscapes when they first got to the compound and his trainor gave him his nickname!!! BREAKTHROUGH!!"

*yawns* Now? *looks at watch*
Too late.