Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) Unraveling question

Is there a Movie for this book?
Renee Leifi Renee Oct 31, 2012 04:05PM
I heard someone said there is a movie for it..but i never seen the movie so i hope you tell me..;)

Avani (last edited Nov 03, 2012 11:12AM ) Nov 03, 2012 11:12AM   1 vote
According to Elizabeth Norris' blog, the book was optioned by MTV. According to other sources like Hollywood Reporter, it might be developed as a TV show, not a movie.

OMG!It would be amazing if there is a movie about this book.I would be the first one to see it.I am going to start reading Roswell too.Thanks for the tip:)I agree with MARY.A movie would be much more attention grabbing than a tv series.I also hope that there would be a sequel.(UNBREAKABLE)

not that i know of.. hope so

For anyone who is making this, I hope you don't ruin the freaking characters!!!!!

its better as a movie a one time thing but it might start getting boring if its a series. if it does become a movie though i hope they dont change most of it

Don't know about it being a movie or a tv show, but there was a tv show on a couple years ago called Roswell that is very similar to Unraveling. I just started reading the book today and I'm amazed at how close the story is to that show. I think Elizabeth Norris may have been a Roswell fan. :)

Here's a commercial for Roswell in case anyone is interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KycNsC2Iyw