Twisted Roleplays discussion

Hey hey hey!

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Introduce yourself, my friends!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Hi, my name is Tenma, I'm lesbian, and I love roleplaying-it helps me develop more writing skills! Aaaaand my cat is sitting on my lap. That's a bit random, but it cracks me up because she keeps stepping on the keyboard-my intro. was almost "ujujujujuj9999".

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

XD That's cute! I want a kitty!!!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments She's perfect, too-it's Halloween, and she's a black cat!

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Aw! I love black cats.

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Well you guys know me( well some of you) but my name is Anahi. It's not my real name just one of the alias I go by on the interconnected webs to stay safe. I am a lesbian and I love to write, almost done getting ready for NaNoWriMo so that I can publish a book hopefully! Just come and ask me any questions, I won't bite!

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments NaNoWriMo? What's that? I don't believe I've heard of it.

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) It's really November National Write a Novel month. It's awesome.

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Oooh, I've heard of that! I wrote a book this summer, though, but I plan to write a book of short stories for NaNoWriMo.

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Oh okay. That's cool. :) I need to work on a few others so that I can get mine printed.

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Yeah, I'm stuck on publishing...

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Just search publishers in your area. That's what I'm doing. I'm just printing the transcripts now.

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments I know the publishers; but the ones I really want to publish my book all require you to have agents...

message 14: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments Hey, hey, hey.

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Tenma wrote: "I know the publishers; but the ones I really want to publish my book all require you to have agents..."

Agents are expensive. 0.o

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Yep! That's why I don't have one.

Hi, Christina!

message 17: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments Hey!

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments What's up?

message 19: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments Nothing much. You?

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments I'm actually animating something and putting it on youtube...I can post the link if you wanna see it! It's a tiiiiny little thing from "Book of Mormon".

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola!

message 22: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments BOOK OF MORMON?! I love you already.

message 23: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments Maeve ~Winter is Coming~ wrote: "Hi peeps! I'm Maeve!!!"

I adore your username.

And Hi, Caela!

message 24: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Book of Mormon songs make my day a little brighter!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Book of Mormon? Like those Mormon people? Mitt Romney?

message 26: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 14 comments Not exactly-Book of Mormon is a Broadway musical that was produced a while ago. It was a comedy about a bunch of Mormons on a mission in a foreign country.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Moo hi, I am Fai better known as Yoite!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Moo

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone on to roleplay?

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Yep! :D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Still on, bebz?

Anahi {Semi Hiatus} (EpicaFanForLife) Yep. :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anybody invited their friends?