Totally Original discussion

REBELLION!!!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 243) (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I'M REBELLING!!! WOO-HOO!!

message 2: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments Who are you rebelling against?

message 3: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments You know, the Capitol, parents, teachers, random people you meet on the street, *moderators*...

message 4: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments Hey!

message 5: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Joking. But it's taking a stand against all John created topics! Because the people deserve freedom too!

message 6: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments The people have freedom.

message 7: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments They can create topics and such if they want to.

message 8: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Yes, but I am the first. Besides, in some groups only moderators can make topics. Unfair I say!

message 9: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1849 comments Mod
And, there is a suggestion box topic where people can suggest topics to be made.

message 10: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Your point?

message 11: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Not to be rude, but if you are rebelling against only John making topics, who are kind of rebelling against an already fixed problem. Again, I am not trying to be rude.

message 12: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I'm not really rebelling. I'm making a point. The first topic not made by John. Point made, I'm satisfied. But the purpose of this topic are for those looking to rebel/ protest/ make a point.

message 13: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

What I am saying is, there is no point to getting mad at John for only posting topics because he does not always decide what they are.

message 14: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments But I'm not mad. I just wanted to make a point.

message 15: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I know, but there is not point to make.

message 16: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments Alright guys, that's enough.

message 17: by John (new)

John The Totally Awesome | 322 comments Kgglen, continue with your topic.

message 18: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Sorry, I was not trying to be rude or start a fight or anything.

message 19: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Hehehe... I told you, I am abnormal. To me, there was a point to be made. So, anyone have any problems with authority figures? I know I do.

message 20: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments It is a-ok Lazslo.

message 21: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Wait, how would that make you abnormal? What I was asking is, what is the point?

message 22: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Sorry, never mind.

message 23: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments My mind sees a point, while the average human being does not. Abnormality.

message 24: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments The point is that I believe someone should make a topic other than John. This is important to me.

message 25: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I am not arguing, I am just wondering, if I am incorrect sorry, wouldn't that be abnormality of opinion? Sorry, again.

message 26: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I am abnormal in pretty much every way. So yeah, that would be abnormality of opinion. No need to apologize.

message 27: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

What ways?

message 28: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Ermmm... opinion, thought process, willpower, speech, appearance, intelligence, philosophy...

message 29: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Ok. I know opinion.
Intelligence?

message 30: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I am considered smart, even among the accelerated kids. I have the highest average, I actually care about school, blah, blah, blah. I don't know why. I don't feel smart.

message 31: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

You are probably smarter than me.
Philosophy?

message 32: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I don't know how to explain it. I see the world way differently, like my whole making-a-difference theory. I also think of myself as one among thousands, no one is unique, no one really matters. Which is why I want to make a difference. I see all those posters that say "you are unique!" Wrong. I also look at the point of views that most people skip over, or think don't matter.

message 33: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Scientifically, you are both unique and not unique.
Thought process?

message 34: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I associate everything with everything. I make connections that most people would never dream of. I compare people, apples, oranges. Whatever it is, I can make a connection.

message 35: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments For example, The Looney Tunes and cannibalism.

message 36: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

As do I. Wait, how would you know? Can you read minds? You can can't you!? Cool!
Appearance?
And, do you mind if you classify what type of appearance you are referring to?

message 37: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Physical appearance. I have wild, frizzy, curly hair, and eyes that change color, from blue to gray to green to purplish, depending on my mood and what I wear. I think it's really cool.

message 38: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I think it is.
So, you can read minds?
Speech?

message 39: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Mmmm... I don't know if I can read minds.
I have a small lisp, and I talk really fast. Not abnormal, but different.

message 40: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Badgerlord | 727 comments Mod
With your lisp, do you find it difficult to pronounce lisp?

No offence meant or anything, that was just always one of the things I've wondered about.

message 41: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Not really. Like I said, it is very small, and you can only really hear it after I have been talking for awhile. Than people are like, "Whoa, why are you talking like that?" It's very funny actually.

message 42: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments This topic has changed from "REBELLION!!!!" to "The abnormality of Katie."

message 43: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments You forgot to ask me about willpower Laszlo.

message 44: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Please explain.

message 45: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

1. You can't know whether you have an abnormal thought process without hear others' thoughts.
Willpower?

message 46: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments I am extremely determined over stupid points, like not talking for an hour, and not determined over important points, like adding the next chapter in my story. Kind of abnormal.

message 47: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Ok.
Now, this is not an insult, but you do not seem abnormal. I mean, you are not the normalest, but, to me, you are not really abnormal.

message 48: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 1529 comments Normal people call me abnormal.
Abnormal people do not.
Therefore, you are abnormal.

message 49: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Yay!

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (ProfRiverSongXochil) | 109 comments I don't get why people call them self abnormal. I'm Abby Normal.

« previous 1 3 4 5