Once Upon a Time (TV Show) discussion

Season 2 > Episode 6: Tallahassee

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (Klymene) | 214 comments Mod
Yeah. Bae's Henry's father. SOOOOOOOOOO. Who hates it? Love the connection... hate the looks?

message 2: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Siareen | 144 comments Mod
How are you sure it's Bae? It doesn't say for certain in the trailer from what I saw. Or did I miss something?

If it is, eww!! Rumple is stuck with Emma as the mother of his grandson? And with Henry as a grandson? Poor guy!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god, and that pretty much makes Rumple Emma's father in law! Man, it would be really interesting, but I'm pretty sure it would really increase a lot of the problems that Emma already has.

message 4: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Not really, because they're not exactly married, so he wouldn't technically be her father in law, no?

message 5: by Katerina (new)

Sia: You missed out on the Canadian version of the Tallahassee trailer. That's what. I know. It's so gross. But it makes Rumple invested in Emma and her family. Despite everything, Rumple is a family guy. Unless... Bae does something to offend Rumple, and break his trust... Then, Henry and Emma are... well... doomed.

Somehow, I get the sense that Rumple knows, or has a vague idea, that Henry is related to him. However... We haven't exactly seen many Henry and Rumple interactions, have we?

message 6: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

No, I watched the Canadian version on Youtube, but I didn't hear the name...

Um, wouldn't something like sleeping with Emma offend him? Emma and Henry becoming family won't make Rumple like them any more.

Rumple was the one who brought Henry to Storybrook, remember? Maybe it wasn't because he was the son of the savior, but because he somehow found out that it was Bae's son? But then wouldn't he have found Bae too?

message 7: by Katerina (new)

Oh. Bae is the guy in the first episode of Season 2, at the very beginning. The one that got the postcard from Storybrooke.

The father is much harder to find out, if the mother doesn't disclose the info. I wouldn't be surprised that when what ever broke them up occurred, Emma decided not to name the father.

message 8: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

I was wondering that. There were lots of clues that the guy from the beginning was Peter Pan. With Rumple's history with Hook, this could be an interesting connection if it was true...

And I have a strange feeling that even if she HAD named him, she wouldn't have called him 'Baelfire'. Just a feeling.

So the question is, did Rumple bring Henry because of the connection to Bae, to Emma, or to both?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Siareen wrote: "No, I watched the Canadian version on Youtube, but I didn't hear the name...

Um, wouldn't something like sleeping with Emma offend him? Emma and Henry becoming family won't make Rumple like them a..."

Well actually, bringing him because he was the son of the savior could be a reason because by bringing him to Storybrooke, he might be doing Regina a favor and he would also know that he could be an influence on him and for all we know, maybe Henry got the book of fairytales from Rumple. We know that Rumple wants to break the curse and bring magic back because he knows that Bae got sent to a world without magic and Storybrooke is in a world without magic. So obvously, he wants the curse broken and that can only be done by the Emma, the savior, and Henry's mother. So I feel it's more likely that Rumple brought Henry to Storybrooke because he was the son of the savior rather than because he was Bae's son.

message 10: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Um, why did you think that Neal was Bae? Like I said, it doesn't mention Bae at all in the commercial. We met Henry's dad, but he's just the dude from the first episode of the season. Not Rumple's long lost son...

Oh, and anyone else freaked out by the fact that Henry and Aurora had the same dream?
Any ideas anyone as to what it might be? Any fairy tales with burning red curtains and locked rooms?

message 11: by Katerina (new)

I'm pretty sure Neal Cassidy is Bae. 95% sure. When he met August, he knew they came from the same world, I'm pretty sure that was confirmed. Of the people who came from Fairy tale world to our world, outside of storybrooke, we only know of 3: Bae, Emma and Pinocchio. We all know that Emma is Emma, August is Pinocchio. But Bae's real world identity is stil unknown. I am quite sure, however, that Bae is Neal Cassidy. The facts fit.

I freaked out about the dream. The room... I barely remember this one... but I feel like I read a story once with the same room... and it was the inside of a heart. Did you see David's face? I'm thinking Snow had that same dream. And, I think Aurora and Henry are the people in the room. As in, Aurora is the girl in Henry's dream and Henry's the boy in Aurora's.

But if it's not that room in the heart, it sounds a bit like a morbid Rapunzel story, doesn't it?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm almost positive that Aurora and Henry saw each other in the dream.

As for Neal being Bae, well we don't know what August showed him, but it was enough for Neal to react like that. So I'm guessing that maybe it was something that belonged to Rumplestiltskin or something that connected him to the fairy tale world that he had left.

Then again, this may just be a thought that someone had and others grasped onto it because it sounded a little reasonable. We could be way off track about Henry's father. Although, I do kind of hope we're right.

message 13: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

The conversation between August and Neal didn't make me think that he knew about that world. It seemed like August was trying to convince him magic existed, so I don't know. He didn't look like Bae either, and he had nothing of his personality. I don't think Neal is connected to the fairy world other than by being in love with Emma and having Henry as a son....

I didn't even think they saw each other, but that makes perfect sense.

message 14: by Katerina (new)

But, if you were ditched by your father and thrown into a completely different world all alone, would you be the same person you were as a child? I think Neal Cassidy is Bae.

message 15: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

And I really really don't. It just doesn't fit. It's too much wishful thinking in my opinion. We shall have to wait and see.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Man, I can't wait till the next episode! I hope that's when Neal will come to Storybrooke, though I highly doubt it cause the next episode's all about Red.