Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) Touch of Frost question

Anygood?
LAJones LAJones Oct 31, 2012 02:17PM
Is this book any good and is it roughly like V.A?

omg this book is rlly good. u should really read it and is nothing like the vampire academy.(in my opinion) there a bit of romance, mystery, and a cute guy that can kick butt. i really recomend this series.

they are so good! I love them!

A really great series. I think if you enjoyed Vampire Academy you'd enjoyed this. A perfect blend of HS issues with a romance that doesn't come easy and some unique mythical background. Even if you only know the name Zeus and Venus you wouldn't feel confused, Estep does a good job in filling you in without bogging you down with myth.

Its a really good book. I read .5 to 3 in a couple days. Its a cross between VA, the Percy Jackson series, and Harry Potter. I'm patiently(yeah right) waiting on the next one to come out. Happy Reading!

AMAZING!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

I'm so obsessed with this series !!!!! I love gwens personality and all the characters:) yeah definitley on my top ten;)

its not like Vampire Academy although it does have a school aspect to it. its very interesting if you've read OH MY GODS by terra lynn childs this is pretty much the same thing only a little different

I love this series and I've already got Crimson Frost pre-ordered. Merry Christmas to me!!!

Awesome series