Island of the Blue Dolphins (Island of the Blue Dolphins, #1) Island of the Blue Dolphins discussion

it was good

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanner (new)

Tanner Webster I enjoyed this book because I liked how it was her survival story and I have just liked this book since the first time I read it.

Astrid Yrigollen Tanner wrote: "I enjoyed this book because I liked how it was her survival story and I have just liked this book since the first time I read it."
This is one of my favorite books too! I have read it a million times!(=^;^=)

Leah I thought it was awful, but I read it in third grade and it really freaked me out because everyone died. It was a bit too sad for me.

Cecilia Carreon also read it in 3rd grade and loved it. it was refreshing compared to all the goosebump books i had been reading. Time for a reread! All i remember is that i loved it. this and Jacob, have i loved.

Victoria I vaguley recall this book luckily with fondness :)

Kirby LOVED this book when I was younger, although I remember having some trouble initially with the complete lack of dialogue (I'd never read anything like that). and I agree with cecilia that it's time for a reread! I never knew until just recently that there was a sequel, Zia. has anyone read that one?

Cecilia Carreon dido!

Joanne I recently read that the cave where she lived was found.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, was this based on a true story?