Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Pandemonium discussion

Pandemonium,Onyx or City of Lost Souls??? Which would you choose for the Goodreads choice awards???

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Crone All nominations, all AMAZING!!!!!! I didn't know which of these to choose, so I had to pull it out of a hat!!!!! Which would you choose and Why???

Avani City of Lost Souls. I haven't read Onyx, and Pandemonium was a bit of a letdown followup for me.

message 3: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Dobson I picked Pandemonium because as amazing as City of Lost Souls was, Pandemonium was just WOW

Ashley Pandemonium for sure! Awsome read, loved it soo much.

Suzanna Hoang City of Lost Souls was awesome, but the end of Pandemonium was just too amazing for words, so I had to go for Lauren Oliver.

message 6: by kpopfan (last edited Nov 05, 2012 06:33PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

kpopfan ONYX!!! ONYX!!!! ONYX!!! THE BOOK IS FREAKING AMAZING!! THAT ENDING WAS JUST..... WOOOOW!

Emma Pandemonium by far one of the best books I've ever read. The ending left me so shocked, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Ilana all are such good choices but out of those 3 - pandemonium. there were definitely a few others on the overall list though that were ranked high on my list (i think i chose pandemonium anyway)