Teens rock! discussion

1000 ways > Ways to annoy your teacher!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 93) (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 340 comments Mod
Just name someyhing to annoy teachers!

1. Tap pencil on desk repeatedltly

message 2: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

GOURI | 1173 comments Mod
2.Keep correcting her.

message 3: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 22 comments 3.Doodle in your book while she/he is giving a lecture.

message 4: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

GOURI | 1173 comments Mod
4.Stand up and dance.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

5. clear your throat every 2 minutes.

message 6: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

6. If they don't let you eat in class. bring a snack every day and start eating it in front of their face.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

^^^haha i do that....i got in trouble after like 3 days though haha

message 8: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

7. Raise your hand. Wait for them to call you. Say "i forgot what i was gonna say." after 5 minutes repeat. and so on. THat will make teacher get ticked off!

message 9: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (TheNeverOnlineChick) | 144 comments 8. Bring a bottle of Pepsi in and say "PEPSI FIGHT!!" and spray it all over the teacher. If you don't have Pepsi, use anything from water to soda. Keep repeating this in every lecture.

message 10: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

9. Tell the teacher that you need to pee really bad, and start dancing around her/his desk!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

10. Keep acting dumb and pretend you dont understand anything she/he is saying

message 12: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

11. when in english class, and teacher asks you to highlight important parts in the story you're reading, HIGHLIGHT IT ALL! and say everything's important in the story -OR- don't highlight ANYTHING and say nothing is important in the story!! LOL ^.^

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann A. (chatterann) | 23 comments 12. With really wide eyes, stare at your teacher like u are being hypnotized or something thru the entire class.

message 14: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali | 3 comments keep passing notes from the last to the front row...

message 15: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) haha my teachers are already used to me and my friends doing that, they barely try to stop us lol

14. Stand up in the middle of the class and say to your history teacher
"How do you know? where you there when that happened? I dont think so. I am done with this" and walk out

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) haha my teachers are already used to me and my friends doing that, they barely try to stop us lol

14. Stand up in the middle of the class and say to your history teacher
"How do you know? where you there when that happened? I dont think so. I am done with this" and walk out

message 17: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) haha I love that one:D

16. "I didnt do the homework because I dont think it was worth it" Say this with a huge grin, your teacher will love it

message 18: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) Valeria wrote: "Anna Darkness srounded me until I became it wrote: "haha I love that one:D

16. "I didnt do the homework because I dont think it was worth it" Say this with a huge grin, your teacher will love..."

haha I was almost send to the office, but my teacher decided I wasnt worth it lol

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) OMG i so totally need this group the excuses sound hilarious gotta try them :)

message 20: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) :D Tell me how it goes

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) i am not like that i have a teacher who is constantly finding faults and she is a substitute teacher so i am gonna give her summit to complain about and i will tell how it goes :)

message 22: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) I am like you Abigail, since the school found out about me, they havent liked me so much, thy think I am bad influence, and I dont care what they think, I am up to say anything to their face. I just dont want to lose my good grades:(

message 23: by Rupali (new)

Rupali Rotti | 20 comments 17. Hop around from one seat to another while the teacher isn't looking. After some time they'll notice and get irritated, but won't be able to say anything because they can't prove you've changed seats (unless there's a fixed seating arrangement for all).

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) yea that sounds like me apparently all my friends turn bad cuz of me but i think its the other way round they just hadn't expressed they annoyance out loud i just helped :)

message 25: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) hey people i gotta go but hopefully I'll be back this topic is funny :)

message 26: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Nov 23, 2012 08:17AM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1640 comments 18 - (we did this is class today) when he/she isn't looking, everyone moves down a seat to confuse them (btw, it worked) :)

message 27: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) haha lol thats awesome, I wish he was sits like that, we are such a small school we sit in tables of 4 or 3 people

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1640 comments we do that, but in this lesson, we had music and the room is circular so we just moved around the room :)

message 29: by Ana (new)

Ana (fearatelo) that must be hilarious:)

message 30: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

19. start using your phone/ipod until teacher says warning/put it away then get a book and start reading until teacher says to to put it away and start doing hw for another class and so on...

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) done that teacher got soo mad it was hilarious but i got detention in the end it was worth it :D

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1640 comments 20- tell the teacher how to do her job...trust me, it works :)

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 1 comments 21. Sit in the back of the classroom playing BS with your friends

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1640 comments 22 - play boogies (my best friends do this all the time) - for those of you who don't know what it is, its when you shout "boogies" at the most inappropiate time you can :)

message 35: by Rupali (new)

Rupali Rotti | 20 comments 23. Ask so many questions - all the time - that the teacher starts crawling up the walls. I'd tried this and my teacher got so irritated, he suggested me to join the University Library when I wasn't even a graduate! In fact, it was against the University rules to grant a membership to an under-grad at the time, but my teacher still managed to secure a membership for me, convincing the Uni staff/board that I was an outstanding student! :-D :-D

message 36: by *TreySongzWife* (new)

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) 24.Poping gum non-stop

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (thebbookshipper) 25. have a drink and do the loudest burp possible and do it every time the teacher turns their back on the class or isn't paying attention

message 38: by Rupali (new)

Rupali Rotti | 20 comments hehe one of the guys I knew could burp continually for 1 minute - the whole 60 seconds of it!!! It was disgusting, but I thought he could create a record by burping for so long!! He only would need some soda, and he could literally compete a frog!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

26. act like you couldnt care less about lessons

message 40: by Jem (new)

Jem | 294 comments 27. randomly get up and walk around

28. stand on the table and try to touch the ceiling

29. throw stuff!

30. make inappropriate comments (eg, we were getting a lecture bout short skirts n one of the teachers said 'boys dont want to see ur nickers or ur asses, then my friends said 'ummm...have you met teenage boys?'

31. write random stuff on the board when the teacher leaves the room/rub the board

32. have a loud debate in a test or a silent working period

33. imitate the teacher

34. ask stupid questions

35. scream when the teacher turns around and when they look at you make a lame excuse like 'i thought i saw a spider' or 'something touched me'

36. snog someone at the back of the class

37. be obnoxious to the teacher

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Selena wrote: "7. Raise your hand. Wait for them to call you. Say "i forgot what i was gonna say." after 5 minutes repeat. and so on. THat will make teacher get ticked off!"

HAHAHAHA

message 42: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

Angela wrote: "Selena wrote: "7. Raise your hand. Wait for them to call you. Say "i forgot what i was gonna say." after 5 minutes repeat. and so on. THat will make teacher get ticked off!"

HAHAHAHA"

i've actually done it lol :D

message 43: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (TheNeverOnlineChick) | 144 comments RockQueen♥HaveHope♥ wrote: "10. Keep acting dumb and pretend you dont understand anything she/he is saying"

I'm a pro at that one! :D

message 44: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

Phoebe wrote: "RockQueen♥HaveHope♥ wrote: "10. Keep acting dumb and pretend you dont understand anything she/he is saying"

I'm a pro at that one! :D"

me too!

message 45: by Selena , Poll and Events Leader! (new)

38. whenever the teacher is giving lecture every five minutes you should say "YOLO!" (this annoyed the crap out of my history teacher lol! :D)

message 46: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Dec 12, 2012 11:13AM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1640 comments 39- get the whole class to have a coughing fit together. We did that at 12:12 today coz it's the 12.12.12!:)

message 47: by Jem (new)

Jem | 294 comments 40. Ask to go to the toilet then stay out of class for ages and then walk back in and when the teacher asks you where you've been ask them where they think you've been.

41. If its a supply teacher then act dumb and start saying ridiculous things, like for example, in welsh we had a supply and we were talking about school and my friends said "i go to st trinians".

42. giggle hysterically

43. burst into tears, when they ask you what's wrong say nothing. wait a few minutes then repeat.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

44. scream for no apparent reason

message 49: by Jem (new)

Jem | 294 comments 45. jump up and tip the table over when your teacher asks yuo if your ok say i just saw (insert random name of someone not in your class here). wait 10 minutes then do it again, but knock your chair over as well. repeat until the teacher is really annoyed.

46. start having a really loud argument with the person next to you when the teachers trying to explain something. when i have a supply teacher i do this with a guy in my class, usually about languages. im pro learning them hes against

message 50: by Kauthar (new)

Kauthar | 11 comments 47. Keep raising your hand to answer questions but say the obviously wrong answer.
48. Ask stupid questions.

« previous 1