Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Off Topic Discussion > Interesting Things about Members

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (PirateGhost) | 5323 comments Mod
I just thought this thread might be a good place to post those interesting things about our members that are fun, interesting, maybe important but don't have much to do with the world of books, other than we belong to the same internet community who adores them.

message 2: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (PirateGhost) | 5323 comments Mod
I stole this from another thread, but, for horse lovers...

http://www.stallionstation.com/kaleid...

Sharon posted this and, I found it very interesting.

message 3: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Happy Halloween!

Anybody dressing up this year? If so. .. What?

Do you dress up your pets for Halloween?

message 4: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

I'm going as a curmudgeon.

message 5: by Eileen (new)

Eileen I should have guessed, curmudgeon! : -)

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim Fairchild (TimFairchild) | 69 comments I'm out of candy already! It didn't help that I was snacking earlier. :-)

message 7: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new)

we didn't hit our Neighborhood...we raided the next one over so O didnt have any candy to nibble...but the day after and half price heaven is near!

message 8: by Eileen (new)

Eileen We passed out 3 bags full of candy. Most kids we've had in the last few years. Went to a Halloween party down the street, now off to another party.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 4243 comments Mod
I dressed up as River Song from Doctor Who. I had to explain my costume to most of the folks at the party, but it was still fun. A few people guessed rightly though.

message 10: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I dressed up as River Song from Doctor Who. I had to explain my costume to most of the folks at the party, but it was still fun. A few people guessed rightly though."

You must have looked beautiful.

Since...I... didn't know who she was, I liked her up and I loved her when she was on ER.

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (last edited Nov 06, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 4243 comments Mod
You're so sweet, Eileen.

Yeah, Alex is awesome as River Song. You should check out her episodes. They are on Netflix.

Here is her timeline. It's spoilerish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xIec1...

message 12: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas Wilson | 10 comments Man, you guys are making me nostalgic for halloween. I worked grave shift for a decade, so I haven't actually dressed up as anything in years. Well, unless you count the one time the woman insisted on practicing her makeup skills to make me a zombie, before we walked around the farmers market.I don't think it counts though, since we didn't do anything, just came home and went to bed and tried to ignore trick-or-treaters. Grave shift really takes the fun out of holidays.