PRLHS Book Club discussion

Iced (Fever, #6)
This topic is about Iced
Iced, thats right its about the Unseelie Court

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
Okay so I was looking at my barnes & noble emails and they send these email with new books that have arrived. Iced looked cool so I clicked on it and read the summary.

Dani “Mega” O’Malley plays by her own set of rules — and in a world overrun by Dark Fae, her biggest rule is: Do what it takes to survive. Possessing rare talents and the all-powerful Sword of Light, Dani is more than equipped for the task. In fact, she’s one of the few humans who can defend themselves against the Unseelie. But now, amid the pandemonium, her greatest gifts have turned into serious liabilities.
Dani’s ex–best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead, the terrifying Unseelie princes have put a price on her head, and Inspector Jayne, the head of the police force, is after her sword and will stop at nothing to get it. What’s more, people are being mysteriously frozen to death all over the city, encased on the spot in sub-zero, icy tableaux.

When Dublin’s most seductive nightclub gets blanketed in hoarfrost, Dani finds herself at the mercy of Ryodan, the club’s ruthless, immortal owner. He needs her quick wit and exceptional skill to figure out what’s freezing Fae and humans dead in their tracks — and Ryodan will do anything to ensure her compliance.

Dodging bullets, fangs, and fists, Dani must strike treacherous bargains and make desperate alliances to save her beloved Dublin — before everything and everyone in it gets iced.

That's the summary. I was like wow that seems good and its about the place we all love NEVERNEVER!

message 2: by Felicia (new)

Felicia | 33 comments Mod
yeah wow! when you're done, could I borrow it? lol '^_^'

message 3: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
Oh I don't have it I just saw it online, but if I do get it I will let you borrow it... even if its on my nook! ^-^

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 43 comments I want to read it!!! AGGH! XD

message 5: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
It sounds so good. That's why I love getting emails from Barnes & Noble. I just found three new books just form looking at my email.

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Ah Barnes & Noble and Hastings thou art my favorite stores! haha =D

message 7: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
I lovith thou storesith as wellith!

message 8: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
It was on top paranormal fantasy books on the goodreads top books award of 2012

message 9: by Felicia (new)

ooh well it sounds really interesting

message 10: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
Yeah I can't wait till I get it... maybe with some Christmas money I can.

message 11: by Felicia (new)

Possibly, or maybe if we all chipped in our money we could buy Barnes & Noble and read all of the books! Then we would take over Hastings! And then, the world domination plan starts! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah =D

message 12: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
Yes but we should start small... go from all the Barnes & Noble's in Idaho to all the Hastings in Idaho and then move to the surrounding states.... its the perfect plan! Reading Forever!

message 13: by Felicia (new)

Yes!! Reading forever and unlimited money!!

message 14: by Becca (last edited Jan 30, 2013 05:42PM) (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
And don't for get are plan to have the prince and count on a black horse and a white horse. lol
^-^

message 15: by Felicia (new)

How could I? lol it all fits... somehow in our heads

message 16: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca | 148 comments Mod
Yeah somehow... ^-^