X-MEN: Time For Difiance discussion

Roleplay > Dawns house

Comments (showing 1-50 of 123) (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((Dawns house))

message 2: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn unlocks the door to let them all in. "I have an extra key that I'll get to you later."

message 3: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Are we there yet? this car smells like old cheese, stale oreos, dog barf, and playdoh." McKinley says wishing her senses wern't so powerful

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric looks around as she unlocks the door.

message 5: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Ow" McKinley covers her ears and flinches at a noise

message 6: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn walks in. "Welcome." she says. The house was cozy and roomy just like Dawn liked it.

message 7: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "wow. this looks like my uncles pla-" McKinley stops abruptly and bites her lip

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric walks in and looks around.He smiled a little.

message 9: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments McKinley seems lost in thought

message 10: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn decides not to ask, because if he stopped obviously it was something he didn't want to talk about "Let me show you your room."

message 11: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Okay" McKinley says as she snaps out of whatever she had been thinking of

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric decided to wait in the living room.

message 13: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments a small paper had fallen out of McKinleys bag and was on the living room floor

message 14: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn led her down the hall to a guest room. "Here you go make yourself at home."

message 15: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Thanks. this will do wonderfuly." McKinley opens a window and leans out to take a breath of fresh air

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric sees the paper and picks it up.

message 17: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn smiled a little. "I'll be back you get settled" she walked back into the living room then went to the kitchen "You want something?" she called to Malervic.

message 18: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments an old photo of two men and a little girl look back at him. the girl looks very familiar, the man who is holding her looks like her and the other man loks like sabertooth.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) "No,I'm fine."he said.He examined the photo.So that's her dad...

message 20: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn grabbed a soda and went into the living room. "What's that?" she asked seeing the picture in Malervics hand.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) "I think it's McKinley's.It was on the floor."

message 22: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn looked over his shoulder at the picture. "I see." she nodded.

message 23: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments McKinley runs out looking alarmed. "Where is it?" she sounds very upset

message 24: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Dawn turns to her "Where's what McKinley?"

message 25: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "My picture! Its of me and my family!" she looks very shaken

message 26: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth "Oh Malervic found it on the ground for you. It's ok." she said.

message 27: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Thankyouthankyouthankyou." McKinley breaths as she takes the picture.

message 28: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((we should wait for Victoria. (aka: I'm a fallen angle)))

message 29: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments ((ok))

message 30: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((if you still want to role play though and you like a pirates life I have this group called Battle of the Wits if you want to Join. Or we could just wait.))

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric gives her the picture.

message 32: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments McKinley sighs and takes the picture to her room. She comes back and says, "So, do you guys like, want me to help you with something? I can do a lot of things to help. Do you want me to help you with some homework or combat training?"

message 33: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth "I do have home work to finish..... But I normally do it at night. And I've never tried combat training, although I do know how to kick butt if I have to." she smirked a little thinking about the Kyle guy that had, had a "disagreement" with Malervic.

message 34: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "You have never learned to kick but the way I do. You have any bad guys around here or is there someone thats ass needs to be kicked?" McKinley brightened at the idea of fighting

message 35: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (is anyone there?)

message 36: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (Hey?)

message 37: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth "I have someone in mind..... But I think Malervic already kicked his butt. I'd be happy to learn whatever you can teach."

message 38: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Ok. so no bad guys here?"

message 39: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth "Not in this neighborhood I don't think.... But if you want you can go all visuality and find some one." Dawn smirked.

message 40: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "do you still have the danger room t the mansion? if you do I have he access codes."

message 41: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((could u reword that I'm not getting what your trying to say))

message 42: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (I will in like 20-30 min. be back asap)

message 43: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((kk))

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) Malveric smiled as he listened to them.

message 45: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (im back)
"does the xavior institute for gifted youngsters still have the danger room? I have the codes to get in it."

message 46: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (is anyone there?)

message 47: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments (hello?)

message 48: by Elisabeth (last edited Oct 31, 2012 03:56PM) (new)

Elisabeth "I'm not sure.... I've never actually been there. We can check though because nothing's more fun then getting arrested for invading private property." Dawn shrugged.

message 49: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 165 comments "Don't worry. Charles will let us in as soon as he sees me." McKinley grins (question, is profeser x dead?)

message 50: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth ((I think he can be sharer u want him to be they didn't supply that info.))

"Alright."

« previous 1 3