Cheval- Equine Role-play discussion

Role-Play v.1 > Guest Book- Your Original Design

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (last edited Oct 30, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

THE CATALYST (iDysfunctioned) | 54 comments Mod
How to Sign-Up:

Name: (name of your characters)

Sex: (gelding, stallion, mare)

Breed: (optional)

Rank/Herd: We also accept new members or OCs and new herds/bands/tribes. You must ask before doing a storyline or crossovers. You can have multiple OCs as long as you can control them.

Mate/Crush:

Foals: (optional)

Appearances: (coat color and appearances lol)

Description:

Pic: (optional)

Got a Theme Song? (everyone was once a song addict at one time- whats your theme?):

At the moment, what I am planning is, after you choose your rank and Herd/Band, I will simply list your charry/oc under that.

message 2: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (last edited Dec 02, 2012 08:49PM) (new)

Name: Apollo

Breed: unknown

Rank/Herd: Official leader of the Western Herd.

Mate/Crush: OPEN

Foals: None

Appearance: A metallic gold-palomino. Flawless from any markings. Is sleek with no look of fat on him.

Description: Apollo is a tall and powerful stallion. He is related to Cloud in some way. After the sudden disappearance of Deniro, Apollo self proclaims himself leader from Lieutenant status. He is a young, wise yet quiet stallion. He has all the qualities of being a leader, wise, confident and merciless to the heartless, despite being a bit of a flirt and randomly in thought.

Pic: copyrighten.to.owners

Got a Theme Song?: Under the Iron Sky

message 3: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (last edited Dec 02, 2012 08:50PM) (new)

Name: Odin

Sex: Stallion

Breed: Mustang/?/icelandic?/freisian/mangalarga marchador?

Rank/Herd: Leader of the Northern Herd

Mate: Frigga- a drop dead gorgeous silvery white mare (deceased)

Foals: Jupiter; Fenrir; Skadi; Athena & Minerva; Alanos; Volcan; Vidar; Saga; Selene; ...

Appearance: A flawless jet black fresian-like mustang who bears and unusually long ebony tail beyond imagining.

Description: Odin is a mysterious old stud. Despite leaving his leadership to younger stallions- markless dark-grey pelted stallions by the name of Vidar, Fenrir and Jupiter, Odin sees fault now and then on the brothers that he calls his own sons, and does not hesitate to correct them. He is a very wise, strong and patient father, above all else. Vidar the youngest, and Jupiter being the dominant kin. Who knows when Odin will fall!

Pic:I own nothing. rights to photo owner

Got a Theme Song?: N/A

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya wrote: "Name: Apollo

Appearance: A metallic gold-palomino. Flawless from any m..."

why does Under the Iron Sky sound familiar? is it from Spirit?

message 5: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Batman'sBestie(Alexis) wrote: "Aya wrote: "Name: Apollo

Appearance: A metallic gold-palomino. Flawles..."

Nye, it's this song i heard. However i dont surely remember the name- but it keeps on saying '...under the iron sky' after each verse, so I am pressuming that's the name. Here, let me see.. OH IT IS!

Here:
Now that you have gone away
I feel so cold, why did I stay?
Remember, I'll remember your face so pale
when you left me on that gloomy day...

Time goes by, memories are mine
Still waiting for the moment I'll see you again
Times are changing, memories are fading
I'm waiting for another chance
to tell you belong to me

One day
I know we'll meet again
Under the Iron Sky.

I found it on deviantART. Fargonon was using it as a theme song for her equine-comics.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:39AM) (new)

:D

Name: Valiant Spirit

Breed:

Rank: he doesn't really have a rank. he's in Little Band, and follows Thunderbird around.

Mate/Crush: Thunderbird

Foals: Tawny Wind (i'll make her later)

Appearance: http://www.all-hd-wallpapers.com/wall...

Description: Valiant Spirit is named after his attitude. He is very brave and determined, though sometimes this is not a good thing. He can get into trouble and has injured himself once trying to jump a small ravine. (He almost missed the edge). He is however, willing to give himself up when another horse is in danger. He is very high spirited and can be very playful.

Theme Song: uh, I have one, the name slipped my mind...uh, the one from Spirit, goes like this:

Gotta fight another fight
Gotta fight with all my might
What's this holding me
I'm not where I'm supposed to be

And so on and so forth...

message 7: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Batman'sBestie(Alexis) wrote: ":D

Name: Valiant Spirit
Breed:
Foals: I will add this later
Appearance: http://www.all-hd-wallpapers.com/wall......"

i highly doubt you can just randomly make yourself leader of the official Herds, without my say-so..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

switched it.does my new thing work?

message 9: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Well, I don't mind anymore. You never knew, luckily, I think I updated the rules so that future members will know.

That said, you can either make him leader of South- or just be some kind of stallion in the Band.

message 10: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Name: Asmita; Naomi; Kaida; Kaiya

Sex: Sterile Mare

Breed: Unknown

Rank/Herd: Leadmare of Eastern Herd

Mate/Crush: None

Appearances: Dark roaned, bearing and thick and long, yet silky mane, usually covers her eyes. Tail is acceptionally long, when she flicks it, it always seems to get caugh up her back.

Description: This mysterious, yet unbearably beautiful mare goes by many names. From the accent of her sweet voice, she indeed comes from Eastern descent. She does not know much about her past, and goodness, she can't offord to care. She has the true qualities of a leader, strict to a T, fearless and clever. Her word is law in her territory, so the other Dominant leaders call her the 'virgin Dowager', since she can care less about sharing her throne with a Stud with better skills. However, she has a heart of a sympathetic mother, like all mares.
She refuges mysterious-looking horses, resembling her looks or so. They are rarely seen sharing the water-hole with other Bands or Herds.

Pic:Will be updated..
damn it, which is which?

Got a Theme Song?: None so far..

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

can I make a horse for the Eastern Herd? oh, i updated Valiant Spirit :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:41AM) (new)

Name: Thunderbird
Breed: Thoroughbred
Mate/Crush: Valiant Spirit (he follows her around)
Foals: Tawny Wind
Appearance: http://www.about-horses.net/wp-conten...
Personality: She ignores Valiant Spirit quite a bit (she submitted eventually...obviously) and can be very fierce. Nobody can break her lively spirit. She loves to run and can run for long distances. She's had quite a hard life, until she finally learned her lesson: Nothing matters; we're all going to die in the end. So she just continues to live to her fullest.
Theme Song: In the End

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 14: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Already updated then on the list.

message 15: by THE CATALYST, ΛɓᎧʋэ.ɐℓℓ.ℰℓى∊ (new)

Sure you can make as many OCs as you want as long as you can control them.