Port Angeles YA/Fantasy! discussion

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)
This topic is about The Moon Dwellers
Group Reads > The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charity (new)

Charity So where are you guys at with this book, and should I just wait for the next one?

Bethany | 11 comments Mod
haha, well I've read it already. Again, we're short on members so, yeah. Book two is out now and I'm currently reading it. I think we will probably just pick a new monthly book and start from there since November just began. Is there anything in particular that you'd like to read?

message 3: by Charity (new)

Charity I'm up to suggestions. So many good books and authors so little time.

message 4: by Charity (new)

Charity Have you read Cinder and what would you think of it being this months read?

Charity wrote: "Have you read Cinder and what would you think of it being this months read?"

I have read it and I love it. I would totally be willing to read it again. Lets do it!

message 6: by Charity (new)

Charity K, I just finished Cinder and wow! I loved it. Who's your favorite charater?

Well, it probably sounds like a cop out, but probably Cinder herself. I just love who she is. I feel like she's well rounded, you know. She doesn't lean towards being too bad-ass, but then she's not overly timid. I love the scene towards the end where she comes into the ball in the gown with grease stains and muddied hems and just walks right in with her head up. That's why she my favorite ;)

message 8: by Charity (new)

Charity That is an awesome scene. And you have to love how instead of lossing just a shoe it's the whole foot!

So are we reading another or should I give up and we just been friends in different clubs or are we trying to reserect this one?

Charity wrote: "That is an awesome scene. And you have to love how instead of lossing just a shoe it's the whole foot!

So are we reading another or should I give up and we just been friends in different clubs or ..."

lol...yeah, I don't know if this group will resurrect, not enough active members. I see that you're in my Dystopian group so maybe we should just stick to that one. The monthly nominations for January will come soon, so be sure you put in a nomination for the monthly book.

message 10: by Charity (new)

Charity K see you there.