Special Role Plays discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli smiled as she slid into the water. She was going to try to find a stingray today.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu watched the human dive intot the water. She'd seen this girl before. She was nice enough to the water creatures- Blu had never heard them complain about the human. with a flick of her powerful tail, she darted quickly to the shelter of another rock to watch the girl more carefully.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli had the feeling she was being watched. But it happened alot-she wasn't too worried. She dived deeper and found a shell. She picked it up and put it in a bag. A dolphin came up to her and made a nickering sound, which of course she could not hear. But she smiled and ran a hand along its slippery skin.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy blu heard the Dolphin loud and clear. It was asking the human what her name was.
"Its Hayli I think...." Blu answered, knowing the human wouldn't be able to hear the dolphin let alone understand it.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli smiled as she continued swimming. She twirled around, but soon had to go up for air.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu watched the girl float to the top. She sighed, sad for the human. The girl had to get air because she couldn't breathe underwater. It really was a shame. As the girl swam up to the top, Blu darted closer behind another tall rock.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli took a big breath of air. She was pretty bummed that she couldn't breathe underwater.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy blu then made a dareing move. she darted to the top of the water knowing that the human wouldn't be able to see her tail.
"Hi." she said boldly, cocking her head to the side and looking at the human.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli started. "Oh, hello. I didn't know there was another girl who swam out here. I thought my father and I lived alone. Where do you live?"

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Uh..." Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "I um...." she stuttered stupidly before saying:
"oh, my father is big on water stuff. I don't really live anywhere we move so much! I guess I swam to far- he told me to stay in the area while he went scuba diveing and I was all like, 'yeah, whatever.' thats the cool thing about the ocea- its so big, everytime you turn around, you could get lost. It makes you feel adventure some." she chattered

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli blinked. This girl talked fast.

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "what about you? you live around here? that'd be interesting. Have you ever been by mountains? I've never seen 'em which is a shame. I've seen underwater mountains but I don't think its the same." Blu countinued thoughtfully.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli smiled. "I live up on that island over there, with my father. He really doesn't care that I am out here. I have seen the mountains. They're great! Maybe you could come back to the island with me?" She asked, giving Blu that puppy dog face that always worked.

message 15: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu appeared in thought for a moment. sadly, she shook her head.
"No. I'd better get back- dad's gonna kill me! but I'd like to meet up with you again. my lifwe can be killer boreing!"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli pouted. "Alright. I guess I'll see you around then. For now, I'm diving back under."

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu nodded before ducking down quickly and hideing her tail fin behind a large boulder.Smiling at Hayli one last time, she darted from rock to rock, posative her fin was hiden.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli blinked at how strange this girl was, but shrugged and dived back under, where one of her favorite dolphins were.

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy finally, hideing uder a rock blu was able to stay out of the girls view.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) The dolphin (sqealed?) at her and she smiled at it, stroking its smooth skin.

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu leaned against the rock and listened to the dolphin catter excitedly with Hayli.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli laughed mentally swam around with it until she ran out of air.

message 23: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu fluttered her tail tiredly. THe dolphin was kinda freakin' her out now=- it wasn't speaking in the universal underwater tone. Blu knew a little pure dolphin, but it was hard to make out.
"behind you! a... is..... you!" it was darting this way and that. Finally, Blu looked behind her. And nearly screamed.

message 24: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((should it be error?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error smiled, completely laid back. "Relax. I'm here for the girl." He nodded in Hayli's direction.

Hayli was back on the surface refilling her lungs.

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Why do you need her anyway?" Blu asked, calming down just a little. She did after all feel very protective over the human.
"And you know, you shouldn't do that to a mermaid. Just sneak up behind her. there is something wrong with that i hope you know." she snapped, swishing her fin angeily.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error smiled. "It' certainly none of your business. And I am terribly sorry." He bowed mockingly.

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "You should be!" Blu growled, scowling deeply. "And of course it's my buisness. I've been studying the kid for weeks. With permission from his Highness. So there. I want answers." she sniffed haughtily.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error shrugged. "Mermaids. Like you, I have also been studying the girl."

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "And...?" blu asked impatiently.

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((yay, u r on!!))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((Yes! It's great I know!!))
Error shrugged again. "And what?"

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((haha!!))
Blu sighed. "Your hopeless. Hevean forbid you go talk to her- you'll scare her off with that ugly mug of yours."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error smiled. "I shall do whatever I wish."

message 35: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "You always do." Blu snapped, glaering.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error laughed. "Your point being? If you don't like it, then get over it." He said, all trace of humor suddenly gone. A glare was in its place.

message 37: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu smiled with mockery. "You know I always do." She glanced down her nails for a moment before looking back up at Error with a firey determination. "My point being that if the human gets hurt, I know who to blame."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error shrugged, his face serious. "And how does that matter?"

message 39: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "It matters because almost every sea creture knows and like the kid. Not only that but her father is big on cleaning the water.((?))" Blu said impaitentally flicking her tail. she glanced over the rock again.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((Yup. That's good.))
Hayli was on the ocean floor, looking at shells and all the fish. They swam around her happily.

Error rolled his eyes. "Just stay out of my way, Mermaid." He said before swimming past her.

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Oh, great comeback. I know youre actually a merman! Don't act like you think everyone thinks your a Water demon, 'cause hon, you aren't." Blu said with mock sweetness.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error whirled around. "You mean I was a merman. Don't ever insult me like that again."

message 43: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu laughed coldly. "Oh! I insulted him! Well gosh what am I gonna do now?! The big bad merman is gonna get me!" She laughed again, glad to finally hit a soft spot. Error always seemed so invinceable and her entire life was based on tormenting him which was harder than it looked.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error narrowed his eyes.

message 45: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Blu giggled with laughter, doing a back flip in the water.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Error thought it better to ignore her. He had his attention on Hayli. So he turned and swam easily towards Hayli.
Hayli was turned away from him, playing with a few small fish. She couldn't understand why they suddenly swam off.

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Bu stopped laughing and instead watched over the rock curiously. she whispered a few 'magic' words under her breath.
"bubbles pop and waves will roar, i give you hearing so now explore!" she hissed, hoping that giving the human under water hearing might help.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Hayli looked around as suddenly everything sounded clear. Then she whirled around to see Error and shrieked, inhaling alot of water.
((gtg sorry! Maybe I'll be back after I clean my room...))

message 49: by Lizzy (last edited Apr 05, 2009 09:32PM) (new)

Lizzy "Fabulous! Now shes gonna die from lack of oxygen!" Blu said crossly, swimming over to the human. tilting her head, she whispered:
"The waters clean, the waters pure, you now have gills so breathe assured."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((I LOVE your rhymes...It's awesome...:D))
Hayli inhaled more water, but it did nothing. She moved her hand up to her neck and found gills. She laughed out loud. All her life she ahd wanted to breathe underwater, and now she had it. She inhaled more water again, and laughed some more at the fact that she could still breathe.
Error folded his arms crossly.

« previous 1 3 4 5