Divine Comedy discussion

Important! > Relics

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (last edited Nov 22, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 372 comments Mod
Relics are Sacred/Blessed/Cursed Objects. Each are unque and have a special power. Upon finding a Relic, I will take over and post your next action and tell you what it does and how to use it.

You may also suggest Relics, give the name, the power and what type of object is it(Belt, Ring, Staff, Ect) in a private message to me. There is no guarnetee I'll use your suggeste Relic

Name:
Appearance:
Power:
How To Use:
Claimed By:
Found At:

(The Template for a Relic)

Name: The Codex, The Book, The Scroll of _______
Appearance:
Power: Endless Information on Magic Realms, Spells, Monsters, Items, gods, Myths, Legends, Places, Ect
How To Use:
Claimed By: N/A
Found At: At the Library, the hard part is FINDING it...will send out a message on what section of the library it is in. The Occult/ New Age? New Teen Paranormal Romance? Erotica?

message 4: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (last edited Dec 18, 2012 11:27AM) (new)

Four Swords Of Albion

Name: Caliburn
Appearance: Inscribed with 'Cut Steel' which is a translation of the sword's name
Power: Can Destroy other Relics and Artifacts. Who weilds the Sword is almost unbeatable in battle.
How To Use:
Claimed By:
Found At:

Name: Excalibur
Appearance: It is inscribed on both sides one reading 'Take me up' and the other reading 'Cast me away'.

Power: Glint of the Sword can blind enemies, can shoot fire and turn into a blazing inferno. The Sword can kill the living or dead/undead.
How To Use:
Claimed By:
Found At:

Name: Sword In The Stone
Appearance: Inscribed with 'Who Pulls This Sword From The Stone Shall Rule Over All Of Albion'

Power: Gives the Wielder the Power to Rule over 'All Of Albion', can be used to take controle of other lands, unite them into one kingdom under the Weilder
How To Use:
Claimed By:
Found At:

Name: Clarent
Appearance:
Power: 'The Coward's Blade', it lets the Weilder become more stronger and more couragous in battle, till the point they feel no pain or no longer fear death. Can install a powerful vainity and pride into the Weilder. The Weilder will be so full of unbending courage, he'll have a demonic hubris that will eventualy make him something no longer human.
How To Use:
Claimed By:
Found At:

Excalibur had a scabbard that would prevent its wearer from being wounded, this was stolen by Morgan le Fay.

Who wants these Relics?

A group in Albion wants the Four Swords, the Group consists of:
Morgause-Caliburn
Morgana-Excalibur
Mordred-Clarent
Mordaunt-Sword In The Stone
+
Kerrigan "Pendragon" - Current Ruler of Albion/Camelot, he only wishes to please Morgana, whom he's magicaly bound to.