Werewolves VS Vampires discussion

Inside the Town > Starbucks

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments Penolope sat in the Starbucks editing her latest musical creation. She sipped at her vanilla chai.

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments ((come to Starbucks!))

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika walked in wearing all black. Her sneakers scuffed the floor as she walked. Her blonde hair was down for a change and her eyes seemed duller than usual. She sat down at a table, absorbed in her own thoughts. The smell of coffee was overwhelming and added to her thoughts.

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments ((Can Penny (Penolope) know Kalika and be her friend?))

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments ((sure!!!!!))

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments Penny saw Kalika and smiled. She grabbed her coffee and her laptop and walked over. She sat down at the table.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika snapped to attention. She saw Penny and smiled. "Hi Penny." she said happily. Her blue-grey eyes lightened a bit at the sight of her friend

message 9: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Hey Kalika," she smiled "anything new?"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika shook her head. "Not in the slightest." She was distracted. She hadn't fed in weeks. She felt her need to feed more than anything. Kalika cleared her throat. "What about you?"

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Oh, same old."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika felt her fangs slide out of gums and her smile faltered to hide them. She could hear Penny's pulse and she took a shaky breath. Her fangs sunk back in and she said "What are you doing today?"

message 13: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Peter walked in the store from the cold. He ordered a hot chocolate, hoping it would help his body warm up, since his old hoodie didn't help much.

message 14: by DJ (last edited Nov 02, 2012 08:25PM) (new)

DJ Burton He then reached in his pocket, trying to find 3 dollars in change. He took out coin, after coin, after coin. Mostly pennies, with the occasional dime or nickel.

message 15: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton "I'm sorry, I only have 2.57" He was denied the hot liquid. He just sat down at a table, planning to stay in the heated space before he was kicked out.

message 16: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Peter knew it wouldn't be too long, he left before the threats of accounts of soliciting were too bad. He decided to collect some more coins in the streets

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments Kristi~ The Huntress of All wrote: "Kalika felt her fangs slide out of gums and her smile faltered to hide them. She could hear Penny's pulse and she took a shaky breath. Her fangs sunk back in and she said "What are you doing today?""

"Just fixing up a song... It's really bad though so," she shrugged.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika said "It can't be that bad."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Colten walked into star bucks. He went up to the counter and started ordering himself some coffee. "Hey, Yo person worker. I woud like a coffee. Just a coffee noting special"He said.

message 20: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Nov 04, 2012 01:14PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) The person behind the counter gave colten his coffee and thn colten went an sat down at a table. He has his lap top with him and pulled it out. He turned it on a let it warm up. He took sips of his coffee while he waited.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Nix walked inside, she had a few bucks to spend. She figured she might as well blow it here. She went up to the counter, placed her order, and paid. She leaned against the counter waiting for her order.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Colten clapped his hands togather really loud before he started typing on his computer. He was looking up houses because he might move from his knewly bought one he got last month.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) She looked up as someone clapped. She had no idea why he was clapping but she joined in anyways.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Colten looked over at a girl clapping. He had only clapped once. He gave a little chuckle.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Nix turned around to collect her drink, she got hot chocolate. She could not stand coffee, it was always too strong. She sat down at a table by the window.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Colten smiled as the girl had sat down. He could smell that her blood was different.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) She sipped her hot chocolate, it was hot and burned her tongue. She set it down, and looked out the window.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Being the kind of person Colten is he walked over and sat at the same table as Nix. "Hello."He said as he sat down.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Hello clapping person" she said not looking away from the outside.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Your the one who clapped more then me."He pointed out.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((do you mean yes you did))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((no yes I am the girl who clapped more then him))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) R34P3R$ wrote: ""Yes, I am.""

"Im colten."He said and stck out his hand to Nix.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) She looked down at his hand "I don't shake hands, no offense."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Why not. Its part of a friendly gesture."He said smiling, hiding his fangs.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I just don't" she sipped her drink "My name is Nix by the way."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Nice to meet you."Colten said and put his hand down. "So...how yo doing."he asked.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Fine...possibly."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Well that deosnt make sence. Your fine but then possiably."Colten said putting on a quizicle face.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I might be fine. I am not sure, nothing is bothering me. Therefore I might be fine."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Colten smiled accidently showing a little bit of his fangs. "Well thats a great way to look at things."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) She rubbed her closed eye. Her contacts were driving her crazy. She sipped her hot chocolate "I suppose."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Well i have to go, i need to return home."Colten said. "Nice talking to ya stranger. My we meet again in a bright future."He said getting up.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Bye" she said watching him as he left. She checked her watch, she still had an hour before she had to get back.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Her time was up, she got up from her table. She downed the last of her drink and chucked the garbage in the trash can. The bell rang as she opened the door and exited. She headed back to the tunnels, to home.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 132 comments Kalika checked her watch and cursed. "Sorry Penny, but I gotta run. I'll see you later, alright? And...be careful." she then got up and quickly left Starbucks.

message 48: by Lightwood (new)

Lightwood Michael walked into the coffee shop. The small gym bag strapped to his back.

message 49: by Lightwood (new)

Lightwood Michael ordered a black coffee and left the store.

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 37 comments Penny got up and left the store.