Bookworm Buddies discussion

Bookworm Chatter > Good Reads Choice Awards 2012

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

Janie Johnson | 13514 comments Mod
Hey guys be sure to check out the GR Choice Awards for 2012!

message 2: by Lee (new)

Lee (LeeShirk) | 556 comments Wow... I suck. I haven't read any of those books. I went through the entire list, and nope not a one. A few of them are on my to read list, but I haven't gotten there yet. So no voting for me. However, I may be adding more to my TBRL.

message 3: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

I hear ya Lee. You can write in a nomination too, but I have not read any 2012 books. *sigh* I have gotten as close as 2011.

message 4: by Lee (new)

Lee (LeeShirk) | 556 comments Janie wrote: "I hear ya Lee. You can write in a nomination too, but I have not read any 2012 books. *sigh* I have gotten as close as 2011."

LOL Me too. There is always so much I want to read, that I never read anything current, I am always behind. Which is usually fine with me, let's the price go down.

message 5: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

Yeah this is true. I dont always have time to just stop and see what is new in the genres I wanna read.

message 6: by Chuck (last edited Nov 02, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

Chuck (GeneralTHC) I never had until recently. The Explore (link) is pretty cool. I've hooked up on a a few 2012 book lately.

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 457 comments Death of Kings (Historical fiction) is the only book on the entire thing that I've read.

No, I take that back. I read The Wind Through the Keyhole too. But I can't see voting for it. It wasn't as good as some of the blurbs on the other books.

message 8: by Alondra (new)

Alondra | 3965 comments Lee wrote: "Wow... I suck. I haven't read any of those books. I went through the entire list, and nope not a one. A few of them are on my to read list, but I haven't gotten there yet. So no voting for me. Howe..."

don't feel bad, i have only read 2 with 2 on my TBR. oh well... :O

message 9: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 2695 comments Chris wrote: "Death of Kings (Historical fiction) is the only book on the entire thing that I've read.

No, I take that back. I read The Wind Through the Keyhole too. But I can't see voting for it. It wasn't as ..."

Hi, Chris.:)

I think that TWTTK is the only new book of 2012 I've read, too. Don't feel bad. King is about the only author I HAVE to read ASAP!

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 457 comments Heh. I feel bad because I can't bring myself to vote for it.