Women's Fiction authors discussion

What Happiness Looks Like (Sisters Series, #2)
This topic is about What Happiness Looks Like
Free Book

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen | 20 comments I just thought I'd let you know that WHAT HAPPINESS LOOKS LIKE is free today on Amazon. It has 4.6 stars and here's what it's about:

Joely Shupe had a vision of what her thirties would look like: she’d be the mother of two, finger painting with her kids during the day and cooking dinner for her loving husband at night. Instead she’s a single mother struggling to provide for her only child.

To make matters worse, her ex-fiancé, Jake, shows up--unemployed and reeling from a personal tragedy. He claims he’s ready to parent the daughter he abandoned five years ago. Joely is more interested in Dalton, a devoted father to his own son, who offers to take care of her the way no man ever has. Should Joely risk her daughter bonding with someone new or with the man who broke her heart?

www.tinyurl.com/whathappiness

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol Brill (goodreadscomuser_carolbrill) Darn, just seeing this now and missed the date carol

Karen | 20 comments Carol wrote: "Darn, just seeing this now and missed the date carol" Sorry you missed it. My novella, "Made for Two," is only 99 cents on amazon if you're interested. www.tinyurl.com/madefortwo

message 4: by Colleen (last edited Nov 08, 2012 10:36AM) (new)

Colleen Oakes (ColleenOakes) | 10 comments Hello my lady friends!

Just wanted to say that "Elly in Bloom" is FREE on the Kindle tomorrow, November 8th!

http://www.amazon.com/Elly-In-Bloom-C...

Here's the synopsis: Surrounded by lush flowers and neurotic brides, chubby 32-year old Elly Jordan has carved out a sweet little life for herself as the owner of Posies, a boutique wedding florist in St. Louis. It’s not bad for a woman who drove away from her entire life just two years ago when she found her husband entwined with a red-headed artist. Sure, Elly has an embarrassingly beautiful best friend, a terribly behaved sheepdog and a sarcastic assistant who she simply calls “Snarky Teenager”, but overall her days are pleasantly uneventful. As a bonus, her new next door neighbor just happens to be an unnervingly handsome musician who has an eye for curvy Elly. Just when she feels that she is finally moving on from her past, she discovers that an extravagant wedding contract, one that could change her financial future, is more than she bargained for. With the help of her friends, staff and the occasional well-made sandwich, Elly bravely agrees to take on the event that threatens to merge her painful history with her bright new life, and finds herself blooming in a direction she never imagined. Elly’s voice, both charming and hilarious, will appeal to those readers who have been looking for a new voice in chick-lit, and will give women of all sizes the realistic heroine they’ve been waiting for.

Thank you and happy reading!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol Brill (goodreadscomuser_carolbrill) Hi Colleen, thanks, I just downloaded. carol

Karen | 20 comments Thanks, Colleen. I just ordered a copy. It sounds like a fun read!